Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

she is   playing spy in YRF universe 2026 tk ajaege movie 

Oh then I will be glad to see her in  this New spy avtar🔥

Edited by Newbird - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Newbird

Oh then I will be glad to see her in New avtar🔥

New avtar.. I mean Spy avtar... bcz This is what I got in google after typing Alia in spy universe in yrf.. Glad to see she is doing never seen before avtar. 

"Alia Bhatt is the latest actor to join Aditya Chopra's spy universe and will now star in a female-led film that will go on floors in 2024. Alia Bhatt will play a super agent in YRF's spy film. Alia had once played a spy in Raazi but this role in the YRF film will reportedly feature her in a never seen before avatar."

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Actually, I agree with the idea to cast prominent actresses. In Pathaan it had been Dimple, so it could have been a good idea to take somone like Madhuri or Rekha in Tiger, imo.

Originally posted by: Newbird

New avtar.. I mean Spy avtar... bcz This is what I got in google after typing Alia in spy universe in yrf.. Glad to see she is doing never seen before avtar. 

"Alia Bhatt is the latest actor to join Aditya Chopra's spy universe and will now star in a female-led film that will go on floors in 2024. Alia Bhatt will play a super agent in YRF's spy film. Alia had once played a spy in Raazi but this role in the YRF film will reportedly feature her in a never seen before avatar."

TBH I don't even know what is spy even mean, I have not seen Raazi movie so no clue about that movie,.... I'm just happy that she is doing some never seen before avtar.. smiley36... 

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail

No, it's Simran, a South Indian actress...she played Madhavan's wife in Rocketry.

A well-known Hindi actress would - probably - have given the movie an additional pull (as the plot point of 'saving the Pakistan PM' certainly isn't to everybody's liking smiley2).

[Post Removed]

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Honestly, we have 60 year old SRK using CGI to make his face look odd - and then we have Madhuri who looks amazing for her age but is not getting enough opportunities. 

Actresses over the age of 40 are heavily underutilized. 

Also - Rani from Mardaani would be an easy character to plug into the Spy Universe! 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MeethaSach

Another member (Rani Preity Ash)  has raised many great valid points about the future casting of Spy universe as certain actresses can turn the game and elevate it to a new high levels as well.

Teh spy universe idea got a lot of potential and is a toy with whom the writers and makers can play with such great extent to make it even more interesting.

Instead of just the males, the yesteryear legends and  female superstar can escalate things to a new level.

Like a bad ass female figure can emerge and challenge tiger, pathan and Hrithik's character, with all those action shots and grey colors in her character.

Madhuri already proven herself in such tougher roles in Anjaam, Mritydand and even in Pukaar with shades of dark, she could be a great villain as well, as well as Rekha as she has done that while she was younger in khoon bhari maang, or the role could be a positive one but action oriented and a real bad ass one with lots of substance.

Rani can be a great addition as well as she has proven herself too in Mardani series... PeeCee is tailor made for such roles.

But using legends like Madhuri, Rekha and even Rani from the near future will make the boll roll in such an interesting way that can make this universe even more appealing, and would do justice with the talent of these actresses as well as they are now more polished as been the peformers over the years due to all of the experience.

Thoughts please ?

Thank you for the mention. The earlier thread where I posted was deleted but you summed up my thoughts. If the Yash Raj Spy Universe is going to have a big bad villain who all our heroes have to defeat, I like the idea of it being a woman as the villain for a twist. Someone with genuine star power and charisma.

Madhuri comes to mind but I also think Juhi because she was wonderful as a villain in Gulaab Gang and wanted to play more villains after that. Rani is a natural choice due to her Yash Raj connections and it would be nice to see her in a purely negative role. Rekha I feel would maybe be the best choice of all because whoever this big bad is, needs to be equal not just to SRK, Salman, and Hrithik individually but to all three of them combined. 

If Aishwarya did not have bad blood with Salman and Yash Raj, I think she would have the star power and status to also serve as a good villain. I vaguely remember hearing that Preity was planning a comeback to films so this would also be a nice role for her since she's played a villain before in Armaan and it would be a wonderful way for her to return onscreen with three actors all of whom she had sizzling chemistry with. A very different role for her but also one that aligns with her practice of always taking progressive and trailblazing roles.

All the major actors like the Khans and Hrithik are getting the spotlight from this spy universe but I think it's just as imperative that the actresses get their due as well. So I hope Katrina and Deepika are not sidelined (moreso Katrina because Deepika's Rubai was a waste of space) and that we can see more female star power in the form of a villain rather than a John Abraham or Emraan Hashmi repeat. Both were good but basically had the same backstory and we could use something new for the biggest threat of all which is why I'd like a villainess. But will machismo culture accept our three heroes facing off against a woman as the big bad?

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeethaSach

oh wow Simran? 😳

Is she the same Simran who played the heroine role opposite Arshad warsi in 1996 hit film tere mere sapne? with popular song aankh maare o ladki aankh maare? 

Yes smiley1 27 years younger... she is a quite famous actress but not really in the Hindi belt (I guess).