mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

In the realm of swoon-worthy leading men, there's been one name that's stood the test of time: Mr. Darcy. But hold onto your top hats and petticoats, folks, because there's a new heartthrob, and his name is Hrithik Roshan!

Picture this: the sun sets over the golden sands of Bollywood, casting a radiant glow upon the silhouette of a man who exudes charm, charisma, and a dash of that signature Hrithik swagger. With his chiseled jawline and mesmerizing gaze, he's not just a hero—he's a phenomenon.

Move over, Mr. Darcy! Hrithik Roshan is the epitome of the ideal man in the world of Indian cinema. With his impeccable dance moves that could make even the stiffest of Austen characters swoon, he's redefining romance one hip shake at a time.

But it's not just about the looks and the moves (although let's be real, those don't hurt). Hrithik brings depth and complexity to his roles, infusing each character with layers of emotion and vulnerability that would make even Jane Austen herself weak in the knees.

So, to all the hopeless romantics out there, forget about pining over fictional heartthrobs from centuries past. Set your sights on the silver screen, where Hrithik Roshan reigns supreme as the ultimate Bollywood dreamboat. With his charm, talent, and that irresistible smile, he's stealing hearts and taking names like never before.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/cPvtmbntgXs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail

I will not stand for any slander against Mr Darcy. 

mintyblue thumbnail

Picture this: the grand ballroom of a stately manor, where the air is thick with anticipation and the chandeliers cast a soft, romantic glow. In strides Hrithik, with his effortless charm and that million-watt smile that could light up even the darkest of drawing rooms.

Move aside, Mr. Darcy! Hrithik Roshan is the talk of the town, and for good reason. With his impeccable manners and dashing good looks, he's not just a gentleman—he's a force to be reckoned with.

But it's not just the Victorian ladies who are swooning. Even the most proper of gentlemen would agree that Hrithik is in a league of his own. Why, he could eat 100 Darcys for dinner and still have room for dessert!

And let's not forget about the corsets. Oh, those restrictive contraptions that have been the bane of many a Victorian lady's existence. But with Hrithik in the picture, I bet they'd redesign the corset just to accommodate his irresistible charm and undeniable charisma.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

I will not stand for any slander against Mr Darcy. 

The only guy who came closer is Mr.Thornton. smiley27

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: loginidran

The only guy who came closer is Mr.Thornton. smiley27

Have watched North and South 100 times just for him.

smiley43

SakZ thumbnail

Is it mutually exclusive that only one person can be ideal man?

I am not even starting with whether HR is an ideal man or not. You are comparing two men where one’s character is compared with another’s look and charm or even acting capabilities ? How is that even logical? If you truly want this compare Mr. Darcy as a person with HR, the real person, not the actor. 

and the epitome of ideal man of Indian Cinema and the reasons 😆😆 you could have used bollywood instead. Anyway its your opinion. 

You can praise him how far you want but these kind of thread can only make others hate him. I am sure you don’t want that, right?

i am so angry at you for saying Mr. Darcy isn’t an ideal man 😡

mintyblue thumbnail

Don't take it so seriously. It was meant in humour.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Only Mr Darcy can get away with declaring his love against his better judgement and proposing to a woman despite the inferiority of her birth (his words not mine). 

HR would get ek-pal-ka-jeena-ek-pal-ka-fly-kicked in the head if he ever said that to anyone. smiley36

SakZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Don't take it so seriously. It was meant in humour.

So were you trolling HR ? I am confused 😂 because i can take this as a joke but it will be considered as trolling (satire) against HR. 

mintyblue thumbnail

NO EVERYTHING IS NOT ABOUT TROLLING

I ADORE HRITHIKU AND I COULD NOT TROLL HIM EVEN IF I WANTED TO