Madhuri has the best marriage out of any heroine - agree?

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

smiley43 Madhuri’s husband Dr Nene is dashing.  He is better looking than Salman and Sanjay Dutt.  Did anyone see Dance Deewane this weekend?  She is still in love with him even after 25 years.  What a romantic couple!  And Sunil Shetty looks like a beggar to!  Aishwarya, Rani, even Preity didn’t get a good husband like Dr Nene!
I want Madhuri’s life, so happy for her! smiley38

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Madhuri does seem to be in happy space...also her personal life well sorted and on track. Her husband is 1000X better than Sanjay Dutt. 

Yet few days back someone was talking about her having an affair with Sunil Shetty...do you remember who was that? Cough cough 😜

I don't know if we can say the same about Dr Nene......a highly educated Doctor......now attending award ceremonies and making YouTube videos......not saying anything wrong with that.....just wonder what he and his family thinks about it......Guess we will never know....

On surface...everything looks fine....but we all can only see the tip of the iceberg....

TheJourney thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't know if we can say the same about Dr Nene......a highly educated Doctor......now attending award ceremonies and making YouTube videos......not saying anything wrong with that.....just wonder what he and his family thinks about it......Guess we will never know....

On surface...everything looks fine....but we all can only see the tip of the iceberg....

True that! But he looks calm & content in videos... difficult to maintain such facade for over a decades. And haven't heard anything otherwise to indicate his unhappiness. 

I wonder if the murmur about his medical practitioner license has got any worth...it's a valid point...why would a cardiologist leave his practice? He could have easily started working in India. 

Originally posted by: TheJourney

True that! But he looks calm & content in videos... difficult to maintain such facade for over a decades. And haven't heard anything otherwise to indicate his unhappiness. 

I wonder if the murmur about his medical practitioner license has got any worth...it's a valid point...why would a cardiologist leave his practice? He could have easily started working in India. 

True....but he is a very smart man....he must have adjusted to the idea of making youtube videos, the rest of his life......who knows...atleast he is keeping his wife happy.....like they say....happy wife is happy life...smiley36

Madhuri once in an interview said....that Dr Nene had no idea about her being one of the most popular BW star........so u can guess that he had zero interest in show biz or Bollywood......I don't think such a person would settle for this kind of life willingly.......Madhuri on the other hand still can't live without her dose of attention...I read an article where it was mentioned that she demands that something nice about her should be said in every episode.....can't blame her.....she has been in lime light all her life.....but I always wonder about ...how it feels for Dr Nene though...He looks like such a gentleman.....who would never raise even his voice...

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Madhuri has always been a very private person..

So we don't hear and get to read a lot about her personal life.

But prima facie, all seems hunky dory in her life.. That contentment also shows on her face, but as appearances are deceptive, that can be a façade and I can be wrong..

But there has to be something worth cherishing, something worth working on the marriage for so long. There has to be something innately good in her relationship with Dr. Nene for it to last this long...

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

but why is it ok for a highly accomplished actress to give up her career and country. Its very sexist thing to say that Dr Nene deserves to have his career but not her.

As for his medical career, maybe he didn't want to practice any longer, may be they took priority in taking care of Madhuri parents. I find his actions very admirable, not many indian men are capable of giving priority to taking care of wife's parents.

as for topic, yes hands down the best decision madhuri made is marrying non filmi Dr nene. They just seem to have figured out their lives together, seem so happy.

TheJourney thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

True....but he is a very smart man....he must have adjusted to the idea of making youtube videos, the rest of his life......who knows...atleast he is keeping his wife happy.....like they say....happy wife is happy life...smiley36

Madhuri once in an interview said....that Dr Nene had no idea about her being one of the most popular BW star........so u can guess that he had zero interest in show biz or Bollywood......I don't think such a person would settle for this kind of life willingly.......Madhuri on the other hand still can't live without her dose of attention...I read an article where it was mentioned that she demands that something nice about her should be said in every episode.....can't blame her.....she has been in lime light all her life.....but I always wonder about ...how it feels for Dr Nene though...He looks like such a gentleman.....who would never raise even his voice...

Nope...she knowingly, willingly & happily married him. After getting married, she herself didn't even try balancing domestic & professional life...she was enjoying her simple life...kids, groceries, driving etc...Aditya Chopra planted that seed via 'Aaja Nach Le'...and later she realized that was still an option. I believe there was more to her India return than wanting to continue professionally...and Dr. Nene with his experience and credentials could have easily practiced in India, if he wanted...that wouldn't have looked down.

Regarding Madhuri wanting to be praised in shows...which superstar doesn't? All reality shows are scripted anyway. smiley36

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I don't find him that good looking but he talks nicely, is well educated and seems sweet. I like watching his youtube as he is likeable.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wasn’t his license cancelled or something at his workplace? Read some things about him somewhere, may be on Reddit that there was some case against him regarding his profession thus both he and Madhuri shifted their base to India. Don’t know how true that is of course.