~ Episode Highlights ~ Bhoomi Washing Machine

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 6 months ago

Last night BHOOMI was nothing but a living Washing Machine who unapologetically washed those not so favourite characters of this forum through surf excel smiley42 smiley37

PSX_20231114_122725.jpg

That Hysterical CHUP to Arjun was the voice of audience whenever he mentions his favourite BACKDOOR smiley7 smiley37

-ljnoxe.jpg

The way Bhoomi spoke up against Dadababu for his "Hypocritical Positivism" that reminded me of Draupadi smiley42 

Mahajans freaking DESERVED a daughter in law like Bhoomi smiley14 

PSX_20231114_125903.jpgPSX_20231113_193358.jpg

The way this woman single handedly criticised DB for everything that was soooo on point & loud that DB had to send Yuvika away with the excuse of gunguna paani smiley11 

Respecting age & relationship is different but that shouldn't be an excuse to stay silent and watching wrong things specifically murders happening around you. DB could never raise his voice against SPM or Shobhna that's why generation after generation suffering, innocent people like Bhoomi, Neil, Vidur suffering, People & dreams getting murdered and what not. 

Raising voice against DB, slapping his hypocrisy on his face Bhoomi showed,

Respect should be EARNED & MAINTAINED it's not something that you can Misuse just because of your age & position smiley39

Yes Bhoomi MAY FEEL BAD about this behaviour after few hours, that's because she is a good human being who loves her in laws by virtue of being a good woman but that won't make any difference because BHOOMI Spoke facts! 

Her frustrations, pain, compliants, bashing everything was valid and DB himself is responsible for the backlash he is getting and he can't escape it just because he is a buzurg insaan. smiley39

That's the DIFFERENCE between Ramayana & Mahabharata. Mahabharata taught it's important to speak up. In Mahabharata irrespective of age caste power position everyone got their respective KARMA Phals! 

Neil perhaps first time saw this side of Bhoomi smiley36 He was taken aback smiley37 

Because Vidur Uncle is a very calm parent unlike Bhoomi and unfortunately Neil has no idea how a Mother operates a house in different situations. 

PSX_20231114_125809.jpg

He be like why the hell this woman is shouting on her grown up kids like that smiley36 

I am looking forward to Bhoomi & Yuvika staying in Bharadawaj House smiley42 Even if it's for a night, their presence will COMPLETE the Bharadawaj House smiley27 

Thanks for reading smiley9

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Dii, finally your highlight!!!smiley27

You hit the bull's eye right at the tittle only!!!

Bhoomi was fantastic last night. Bechare Dadababu ka muh band ho Gaya. 

She called out Db on his hypocrisy & how!

You are right. Respect is something you have to earn. You command respect. You can't go on to do wrong things again & again and expect respect because of your age.

It is not bad people's evilness but actually good people's silence that causes the most damage in the society.

Db has some misplaced idea of respect, hence inspite of knowing everything about all the wrongs happening around him he couldn't raise his voice against The Great Mr ShantiPrasad Mahajan & Sobhna, even if he had the power to make the differences, he chose to be a silent spectator. Generation after generation so many innocent people suffered. Bhoomi was not even their blood but she struggled the most. 

Neil is not a Mahajan in anyway. But look what a tragic life he has lived!! Who will return him those years of his life? That's why I say, "Neil Bharadwaj deserves all the happiness in the world. He deserves to be Yuvika's top most priority for the unconditional love he has showered on her.Hope his character gets his due limelight in VH track."

Edited by asmitamohanty - 6 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Dii, finally your highlight!!!smiley27

You hit the bull's eye right at the tittle only!!!

Bhoomi was fantastic last night. Bechare Dadababu ka muh band ho Gaya. 

She called out Db on his hypocrisy & how!

You are right. Respect is something you have to earn. You command respect. You can't go on to do wrong things again & again and expect respect because of your age.

It is not bad people's evilness but actually good people's silence that causes the most damage in the society.

Db has some misplaced idea of respect, hence inspite of knowing everything about all the wrongs happening around him he couldn't raise his voice against The Great Mr ShantiPrasad Mahajan & Sobhna, even if he had the power to make the differences, he chose to be a silent spectator. Generation after generation so many innocent people suffered. Bhoomi was not even their blood but she struggled the most. 

Neil is not a Mahajan in anyway. But look what a tragic life he has lived!! Who will return him those years of his life? That's why I say, "Neil Bharadwaj deserves all the happiness in the world. He deserves to be Yuvika's top most priority for the unconditional love he has showered on her.Hope his character gets his due limelight in VH track."

That's exactly my point 💯 

Karne wale se jaida doshi sehne wala hota hai 

Vidur Bhoomi Neil these people aren't related to Mahajans by blood, they were kinda a RESPONSIBILITY of Mahajans & Bhanu Pratap Mahajan specially Bhoomi but because of his silence they had to suffer so brutally and even still suffering without a single fault of them. 

DJ got a fu*ked up upbringing with a wrong impression that he will never face any competition within family because he is sole heir when DB very well knew about the will. More than DJ's reactions it's DB's and others actions that is to be blamed. 

Because of that freaking will Prem had to die. Now he purposely revealed that will ruining the 5% sanity DJ had. Wooow wonderful smiley35

Neil deserves love & priority. Hope he gets that.

The entire fandom is waiting to see Neil on Promo & Montage. Only VastraHaran track can make way for this so fingers crossed 🤞

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

All the complaints Bhoomi made against Dadababu was right.

But leave everything for DJ and co was not the right answer. Fine they r not laalchi. But why leave it for those laaci maa beta? Make the Mahajan a public property where workers will be shareholders. Donate the house to orphans and mandir. If Dj and co r ready to stay with orphans and pujarees+millions of devotees...stay. Or else bye bye.😜

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: jhalak7

All the complaints Bhoomi made against Dadababu was right.

But leave everything for DJ and co was not the right answer. Fine they r not laalchi. But why leave it for those laaci maa beta? Make the Mahajan a public property where workers will be shareholders. Donate the house to orphans and mandir. If Dj and co r ready to stay with orphans and pujarees+millions of devotees...stay. Or else bye bye.😜

Bhoomi wants to leave because she fears the safety of her kids, but I am glad at least, 

ISHA is showing her interest and claim in Mahajans Wealth & Property and thank god makers showing it in a positive light. It's not even about lalach, it's about RIGHTS. Isha has a birthright and she is not at all wrong if she claims it as long as she isn't causing any harm to anyone. smiley20

Isha has always been inclined towards Mahajan name & frame and there is nothing wrong in it as long as she remains grounded.

Hahaha that's quite interesting idea actually smiley36

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

I was confused when i saw the title....but the post is amazing smiley42

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

I was confused when i saw the title....but the post is amazing smiley42

Title dekhke tune kyaaa soocha? smiley36

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BT24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow this might be my fav highlight so far smiley42smiley27

I hope Bhoomi doesn't regret anything because every single word from that mouth was absolute truth, DB deserved that. He had so many chances to make things right but never once opened his mouth just to keep his "vachans". smiley7 And his excuse for everything? "Prem ne mana kiya tha" smiley39

No wonder DJ is selfish cause he learnt from the best, DB cares about his vows and SP's image more than anything else. Even today after everything that Bhoomi said, he asks Yuvika "Agar Prem kehta to bhi nahi rukti" smiley35

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: BT24

Wow this might be my fav highlight so far smiley42smiley27

I hope Bhoomi doesn't regret anything because every single word from that mouth was absolute truth, DB deserved that. He had so many chances to make things right but never once opened his mouth just to keep his "vachans". smiley7 And his excuse for everything? "Prem ne mana kiya tha" smiley39

No wonder DJ is selfish cause he learnt from the best, DB cares about his vows and SP's image more than anything else. Even today after everything that Bhoomi said, he asks Yuvika "Agar Prem kehta to bhi nahi rukti" smiley35

Thank you smiley31

The way we are collectively done with DB smiley37