Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: you2

Anil is so miscast.He looks so weak..and has only one expression.

Rashmika-How did she become a heroine. Looks like a startled mouse and she may be playing a blind girlsmiley24..

A good supporting cast is so important...If you have Godfather like ambition.

Will wait for the trailer..

Anil does look miscast. He has this baffled expression throughout and does appear weak. But like you said let's wait for the trailer.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Vicky kaushal and RK , hopefully both deliver their best 🤞https://x.com/BorntobeAshwani/status/1724335902045184171?s=20

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Ranbir’s scenes in this song definitely gave me goosebumps..he just seems like a complete psychopath in this movie..also the song is beautiful..eery, haunting number..

The song sounded soo soo good, unfortunately there are no subtitles, I needed subtitles to understand the lyrics bettersmiley19.

This song reminded me of this Mahesh Babu's song where the baby version of Mahesh Babu was played by Mahesh babu's own son

https://youtu.be/A_fCzN3Y2t8?si=xc6IuGfqBVMNqRFL

The kid who is playing the baby version of Ranbir looked soo cute, little bit resembled Ranbir,so I think they chose the apt one.

I think after DSP's "Naannaku premato" Telugu song, this one is going to be an iconic song on Father-son bond audio wise. With Subtitles I would have understood what was going on in the song better, without subtitles now I didn't get what they are trying to show, he is neglected child from his father or something else?

I don't have much hopes from the story as the story of AR/KS was crap. So only actors should save this movie just like VD saved AR with his acting.

Edited by Newbird - 9 months ago
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What in the world is this??!!!!

If I didn't know any better I'd think this was a parody. Vanga has extra vangafied this I'm afraid. Worse than Kabir Singh. smiley36

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Anil does look miscast. He has this baffled expression throughout and does appear weak. But like you said let's wait for the trailer.

Agreed. They should have cast Ronit Roy. He's made for these roles. He was phenomenal as the dad in Udaan and 2 States. He would've aced this. Anil doesn't look intimidating or someone who commands reverence from his son.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

Nothing about this movie giving me a good feeling anymore

I’m beginning to wonder if me thinking Kabir Singh was a great movie for last 4 years mightve just been hype of that song smiley36

simplyrdb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeh toh Phool Aur Kaante 2.0 psycho version lag riyaa hai

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i liked all the songs. this is also good.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Ranbir is that taller than Anil??