Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

why does hrithik roshan scenen looks like Hawkeye from Endgame introduction scene as Ronan ?! πŸ˜‚

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

To me, too, the best of Tiger 3 are all Katrina-parts and I really would like that the filmindustry explores this action talent more (but not as Zoya in a stand-alone movie).

Originally posted by: SakZ

why does hrithik roshan scenen looks like Hawkeye from Endgame introduction scene as Ronan ?! πŸ˜‚

That is an often used method in suspense-movies...it's called 'face-reveal'

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Tiger cameo in Pathaan was better than Pathaan cameo in Tiger 3 smiley24

wow how sweet. Still I enjoy Tiger and Zoya and want more on them 

Originally posted by: Joannna

Yes this tiger film was majorly focused on Zoya. Kat indeed did a great job. No one can do action like her

Also kudos to Salman for not being insecure. Coz in all tiger series Katrina had played an equal role. 

very true love them😍😍😍😍

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

The other day I was wondering why Deepika got a whole Besharam Rang song and Katrina just a few seconds in Leke Prabhu Ka Naam. But it turns out Katrina has a solid role kso I’m okay with that!  

once you see the movie Katrina is in Ruhaan song too with Salman but it’s not a skin show but love song however the video was not released only audio have to see it in theaters only. It was brilliantly made lavish Hollywood style and yes she as a meaty role not some show piece though personally John was more the show piece in the movie and scene stealer. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

When criticising Deepika in Pathaan one should consider that she had a not really lovely role there (and it wasn't an already well established bond-pairing like Tiger-Zoya).

Rubai had to betray Pathaan two times...with the Besharam song as a honey trap and then, much more villaneous, feigning to be on his side to trap him even uglier after the theft in Russia...so, she was half of the movie on the enemie's side/a villain. Her motivation for her betrayal is in no way comparable with Zoya's dilemma.

In my eyes, Deepika played the role given to her well.

Edited by Clochette - 6 months ago
PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

When criticising Deepika in Pathaan one should consider that she had a not really lovely role there (and it wasn't an already well established bond-pairing like Tiger-Zoya).

Rubai had to betray Pathaan two times...with the Besharam song as a honey trap and then, much more villaneous, feigning to be on his side to trap him even uglier after the theft in Russia...so, she was half of the movie on the enemie's side/a villain. Her motivation for her betrayal is in no way comparable with Zoya's dilemma.

In my eyes, Deepika played the role given to her well.

Koi bol raha tha Pathan has brain aur Tiger is heart 

Abe ek hi Pakistani spy se do do baar honey trap ho gaya, kahe ka intelligent hai pathan smiley24