Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Nepofan

But ranbir is not worshipped as best human , bf , or anything..he is called out everytime and called as play boy and even now we hear ranbir tripti rumours so it's not secret,  even if he uses pr he is not spared or white washed...but that's not case of the other one

true 

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Wo baat aur hai that both Sid & Ark have given just 1 solo hit each in their 12-13 long careerssmiley36 and are still somehow relevant on social media alone thanks to their better halves and PRs....Kartik probably has the stupidest PR with subtlety of a hand grenade that does more harm than good by being super obvioussmiley36 

btw is this Kartik-Kiara film with Vishal Bhardwaj even confirmed?? I mean someone is actually considering these 2 in mafia don & lady don rolesmiley36

https://x.com/ithedarkhood7/status/1784468108155253081

I think rumors he only as BB3 on hand rest is speculation. 

So is this topic to just trash kartik pr? N name the girls he went out with so that we can say he’s some Casanova? 😂 I’m just trying to understand.

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wat_up

So is this topic to just trash kartik pr? N name the girls he went out with so that we can say he’s some Casanova? 😂 I’m just trying to understand.

As the title suggest its about sid,tiger and ark to grab projects and ideas for that.... use perfect pr...ark already started...

[Post Removed]

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 22 days ago

Or .. dont pick useless action projects that no one is interested in anymore (except Tiger .. uske flying skills aur kisi genre mein kaam nahi ayenge)

Sid needs to do some smaller feel-good movies in between his action ones. His acting sucks, which cant be fixed anymore. But his movies like Mission Majnu and Thank god, even though OTT based, were a lot more appreciated than the much hyped Yodha

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The other problem is, none of these 3 have the small-town guy look and feel that Kartik Aaryan has for middle class based rom-coms and stories.

They would be absolute misfits in projects like Satya Prem, Luka chhuppi. Just take Marjaavan and Daawat-e-ishq as examples - they were more horrible than usual. Aur urban movies aajkal chalti nahi hai theatres mein. ARK and Sid should start thinking of other streams of revenue besides movies. Anyways Kiara can still bring home the moolah via movies for some time. And Ananya is rich anyways, toh they can both depend on them while they sort out their career

Edited by CrimeMasterToto - 22 days ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Koi jawab nahi aaya TM ki taraf se, ek reply toh Banta tha boss.