Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 23 days ago

Everything is fair in love and war,  you guys have a good numbered fans and followers. 

Guys don't give up. Follow kartik aaryans way of staying in relevance,  use pr aggressively and nobody will call you out for pr as everyone does it. Date nepo girls and stay in news through shippers. Aditya u already following kartiks way. Well done. Siddharth Malhotra your wife is working woth kartik and soon pr work will be start by kiara kartik fans about your divorce soon. So you too use ur pr and throw gossips.. tiger use ur pr amd print news that u about to sign this and that. And have meetings with bug producers etc..u don't lack money for the pr work.

According to me Siddharth Malhotra,  aditya Roy kapur and tiger pr are bad that resulted in no work for them. Though aditya is slightly rising. 

Tiger date disha for 1 year then alya f for one year and some back disha ..repeat the cycle to stay relevant..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Hello again Akniti, I totally agree with you.

I have to re read and dissect the post. In short u are trying to say that others should do what kartik is doing. 

Edited by wat_up - 23 days ago
Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I have to re read and dissect the post. In short u are trying to say that others should do what kartik is doing. 

Sid, tiger, ark doesn't have projects so I feel they should use aggressive pr tactics. Especially sid pr is sleeping 😴 💤 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hahah TM you are too cute and hilarious.

Originally posted by: Nepofan

Sid, tiger, ark doesn't have projects so I feel they should use aggressive pr tactics. Especially sid pr is sleeping 😴 💤 

other then bb3 with tripti nothing else is confirmed just speculation. Well others going through lull so will take time to get something. 

Edited by wat_up - 23 days ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Which ones are the best ? 

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Which ones are the best ? 

Best pr kartik , ranveer,  varun , kiara ,kriti 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Kartik is leaps and bounds ahead. He actually has hits. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

"Guys dont give up" smiley36 I'm already looking forward to reading the rest of the post smiley27