Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhurbetaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Snoozefest movie! It's dense and plot driven but the plot ain't even that good. It drags and drags. Won't do well

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

It makes me always smile how someone with his individual perception predicts the fate of a movie with actors/actresses who have a solid fanbase...

Let us just wait and see smiley2

Dhurbetaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

It makes me always smile how someone with his individual perception predicts the fate of a movie with actors/actresses who have a solid fanbase...

Let us just wait and see smiley2

Sure let's wait and see. I don't see it surviving much post Tuesday. 400-450 crores max (best case scenario from domestic). Again I don't claim to be a movie critic or know it all but I am a simple common audience who thought the movie really tested your patience. So yeah, let's wait & see.

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Seriously I strongly believe that  the Tiger movies should never have been part of the spy-verse and don’t belong in the same world as War or Pathaan . The first half of Tiger 3 is actually reminiscent of ETT’s first half which too was pure espionage drama . Both the movies suffered in the 2nd half because the story was dumbed down for Indian audience. 

I'm seeing fans of both Salman & SRK aren't really keen with this spy universe thing.   

They would rather have Tiger and Pathan as standalone characters. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Maroon, dear, kind request...could we just leave  t h i s  thread box-office free as you post the same tweets also in the box-office thread...please

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

I'm seeing fans of both Salman & SRK aren't really keen with this spy universe thing.   

YESSSS.......It dilutes the effects of the mega stardom of the 2 Khans......I personally didn't want Salman to be in Pathan....or SRK in Tiger 3......but it is what it is.......Tiger series anyways will be special to me because of Katrina and now SRK/HR in it makes it more special....but like you said if I had an option I would have preferred them not to be a part of the spy universe....both the Khans and HR are fully capable of carrying a movie alone.....

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Cos Pakistan is Tiger’s sasural smiley36

And Pathan's hone wala sasural...smiley36

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

not me I want a spyverse and I want pathan and tiger together I want hrithik with salman even . I want there egos to be put aside and slap the groups. In USA movies superhero’s crossover. Until this mentality goes we will never compete with Hollywood.  The khans have survived this long but they will need each other to pull Bollywood