Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

What I'm hearing is true?? This film is based on RAW agent Tiger saving the life of Pakistan PM and the entire movie is based there?? How did anyone thought this will be a good idea for indian audience? 

Cos Pakistan is Tiger’s sasural smiley36

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Cos Pakistan is Tiger’s sasural smiley36

I agree with this tweet 

https://x.com/Mystic_riverrr/status/1723664013165548004?s=20

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Seriously I strongly believe that  the Tiger movies should never have been part of the spy-verse and don’t belong in the same world as War or Pathaan . The first half of Tiger 3 is actually reminiscent of ETT’s first half which too was pure espionage drama . Both the movies suffered in the 2nd half because the story was dumbed down for Indian audience. 

Edited by 2RsFan - 6 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

My view is more positive as Tiger as a - before - stand-alone Spy movie franchise got a closure without losing the characters of Tiger and Zoya.

I really like the idea of a SpyUniverse with different main characters and different work to do but still having an interconnection (as even the actual RAW agency would have, I guess).

It also makes it possible to expand the Universe even when certain characters one meets again, retire (or unfortunately get killed).

Edited by Clochette - 6 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

To me, too, it is a big positive aspect of the movie...there are moments when it is made clear that basically, there are bonds between the two countries that contradict the politically motivated 'enemy' agenda.

A question to all: as it is here a thread with spoilers, could we leave the whole box-office part for the no spoiler thread and also focus on reviews who genuinely contain spoilers and where things could be discussed???

Attention GUYS 

I must be the only crazy Salman or Salman Katrina lover  you know I almost missed my show but I made it though my car situation I hope isn’t costly.

Between I still haven’t given my review I’m just waiting on others and don’t want to spoil things. But let me tell you one thing in my way to the theater I was so excited and had my hair done and nails and brows. Also a mishap happened my tire 🛞 went 💥 kaboom still I made it to the theater.

Though I had to call triple AAA as I had to get my tires changed and my movie was going to start I was in a dilemma. What todo this was my most awaited movie since years. My pair my jodi. I told them triple A (AAA). I was at the theater and my show was to start. Now I could either wait on their arrival and miss the show and go to the next. In the next was my main group over 100 people.

Yet I wanted to see the earlier show so that I could see it in peace with my colleagues who are American mainly yet love Bollywood. Anyways, l was happy triple AAA got there 10 minutes prior and did the tire 🛞 change. I plan to upload my tire condition. And as some may know I’m a car lover and my Tiires and tires are my baby as pmuch as my car. Yet I was in dilemma earlier should I call trip AAA now or once the show over. ? Naturally my colleagues like you seeing the next so take care on that as who knows later how long it will take etc. Luckly, they came immediately as they had a dispatcher nearby and did the job and one of my colleagues told me in case the movie did start they text me and in case tripe AAA took long they wait with them. However, as said my car is my baby and this movie my most awaited it was hard to choose. Luckily as said they came in time and prior to my show and I did not have to choose. Though tire 🛞 is changed I still have to get the electrical things looked into. With these cars with their gadgets everything as to be reset and made sure everything is ok. Long story short had this been any other movie I would have not cared and just got my car taken care on and seen some other show later on. However with Salman it’s unique to see him on the 1st day his releases. This movie however was more special tjst I did not even want to miss a minute as it was not just SALMAN but SAL-Kat !! And they were awesome and worth it !! 

Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

My view is more positive as Tiger as a - before - stand-alone Spy movie franchise got a closure without losing the characters of Tiger and Zoya.

I really like the idea of a SpyUniverse with different main characters and different work to do but still having an interconnection (as even the actual RAW agency would have, I guess).

It also makes it possible to expand the Universe even when certain characters one meets again, retire (or unfortunately get killed).

I like the idea on the spyverse. And this story was concrete like the other tiger series and they did connect the dots they even remembered the adopted kid in TZH hussain. It’s not like they started the movie and he just disappeared into thin air. They even went back into Katrina earlier years showing how she became an agent and then the song ruhaan was placed on the right place. Songs were not into the movie to just have songs. I live action thrillers like Bourne . Those that leave you at the edge of ur seat. Im awaiting Tiger vs Pathan I loved the bromance. 

We already knew why Tiger was a spy with ETT and tiger zinda hai continued the love story into the next movie and in this one other then the towel scene we didn’t need a seductive woman or skin show as Zoya is married with kids. And the premises in this movie was its personal. Part 1 was love and the songs were needed and Katrina’s dances. Part 2 was saving the country. Part 3. Personal. I got goose bumps in all 3. To me each series gets better. And this was HOLLYWOOD LEVEL. 

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

A question to all: as it is here a thread with spoilers, could we leave the whole box-office part for the no spoiler thread and also focus on reviews who genuinely contain spoilers and where things could be discussed???

Priya, what do you think about? Could you make it a box-office free and spoiler/discussion thread?

(oh, the tag doesn't work...)

Clochette thumbnail

Exactly!

Tiger Zinda Hai wasn't that much my cup of tea, but I liked that they took the emotional bonding (e.g. the adoptive son and some agents) from the movie to connect it with Tiger 3.

I personally prefer the background of love in the first and the third movie above the political motivations.

To me, Tiger 3 reminded me of the spirit also propagated in MHN...and...well... also Fan came into my mind (those who have watched the movie, know what I mean...it's the same director smiley2).

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

All depends on WOM now

the WOM as been positive in over seas and neutral audiences in India which matter. As we know pathan wasn’t Oscar worthy but audiences created the mass hysteria granted that time it was to slam the boycott gang. Then the more unusual case was gardar 2 with the worst critics and reviews  mixed reactions in overseas but in India patriotism took over with the audiences and shocked everyone.