Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: kinu17

me too ✋ but didnot understand this much negative..when he lied abt his BP high,shake hands with paras ,ruhaans health excuses to Raghav etc things r really make him very selfish  😒..is ayesha is his daughter or adapted?

I don't think they have shown about Ayesha or her mother.

But seems she is his biological daughter else he would not care so much for her

Avinash is not selfish, he is evil. Selfish is someone who prioritize himself or self needs over everything..

But that's not the case with Avinash, nothing wrong would have had happened to him/his family had he donated blood, yet he didn't think of doing that and was avoiding,  that's evil attitude. 

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Maine start mein hi bola tha he will be negativesmiley16

I hope they don't make a second Imli or Swaragini here

I understand Pashmina Raghav are leads, but many of us are for Hiten Gauri, really hope they show some journey of theirs too

avinash so far story shows us he is a negative character..end of the story his character will change or not who knows so far his selfishness abt his family is little fake to me ,he just wants to escape from Kashmir ..smiley21..absolutely agree with u he knows poshai is his daughter but still he doesn't wants to give blood to her rather die..how cruel a dad can be 👎🙄 

Yes he wants to just leave. Nothing else matters to him.

I really want to understand his character sketch, like he literally raised Raghav's family and let go a girl who loved him after ONS?

Even if he did, why can't he at least save the girl he knows is his biological daughter it's not like Preeti was asking something from him. 

He is coming out as pure evil. Hopefully they give him a backstory to justify why he is the way he is

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Yes he wants to just leave. Nothing else matters to him.

I really want to understand his character sketch, like he literally raised Raghav's family and let go a girl who loved him after ONS?

Even if he did, why can't he at least save the girl he knows is his biological daughter it's not like Preeti was asking something from him. 

He is coming out as pure evil. Hopefully they give him a backstory to justify why he is the way he is

yes he is a pure evil ..definitely they will show a his past ,what happend really in srinagar..

Must say Preeti did a good job today ,avi thought she is still a nervous, weak girl who he had left her ..he didn't realize that Preeti has become a strong lady 👏👍

Preacap is more fun to watch ..every body r surprised when preeti brought the blood ..I am waiting to open that evils real face to everyone..know it will take months for itv to show us ..

adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

In yesterday's episode Avinash-preeti's scene was fire reminded me of pratham-gauri from kutumb .....both hiten & gauri did great job their chemistry and acting rock the scene ....I must say that when Hiten-gauri both r together on the screen it's just magical . Waiting to see more of Avinash-preeti scenes together. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

me too ✋ but didnot understand this much negative..when he lied abt his BP high,shake hands with paras ,ruhaans health excuses to Raghav etc things r really make him very selfish  😒..is ayesha is his daughter or adapted?

I don't know, I guess he will have a redemption track later on before he reunits with Gauri's character

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I hope they don't make a second Imli or Swaragini here

I understand Pashmina Raghav are leads, but many of us are for Hiten Gauri, really hope they show some journey of theirs too

What do you mean by Imlie and Swaragini? What happened there?

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

How creepy is avinash..outside he was manipulating Raghav abt each things..he gave him fatherly love,took care of all those blah blah..🙄👎but Raghav was strict with his decision..paras is another hero with 0 he is proposing poshai ..😂

I guess dadi will solve the problem..and aisha herself..