PASHMINNA - Episode Discussion Thread

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Welcome to the 1st episode discussion thread of

PASHMINNA - DHAAGE MOHABBAT KE

Please engage in healthy discussions regarding the episodes here. That means no bashing and no name-calling whatsoever.

Be sure to follow the rules of IF and code of conduct. Breaking any rules will lead to severe consequences regarding the members involved.

Have fun!💕

Permission taken by Minionite

Tag by Sutapasima

Edited by MochaQueen - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ayesha didn’t tell Raghav’s about Sunil. smiley24smiley24

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop

Ayesha didn’t tell Raghav’s about Sunil. smiley24smiley24

she should tell raghava must plus to granny ..as her father is a jerk and her didi who has some attitude problems 🙄..

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

she should tell raghava must plus to granny ..as her father is a jerk and her didi who has some attitude problems 🙄..

Yes, she should have told him. May be she will tell him once he is back in Mumbai…but I have some serious doubt. 

Ayesha may turn into a grey character slowly and slowly. 🥺

Reva definitely has some attitude problem. I guess she always felt that fam loved Raghav more than they loved her. 

adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kinu17

no her father Avinah is not jerk he is just over protective towards her so he doesn't want his daughter to get involve in this matter . 

adeela thumbnail

The show is getting boring day by day ....no offence  but can't connect with raghav and pashminna at all .. ..only watching for hiten-gauri the chemistry between hiten-gauri is eagerly awaited 

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail

Originally posted by: adeela

The show is getting boring day by day ....no offence  but can't connect with raghav and pashminna at all .. ..only watching for hiten-gauri the chemistry between hiten-gauri is eagerly awaited 

I am also not able to connect with Raghav-Pashmina. Had Pashmina started falling in love after he helped her in the race things would’ve made more sense.

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

None of the characters r not attracting to me ..Story is still boring only love Kashmir thus still waiting to c how it unfolds 🙄..

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail

In today’s epi, Raghav said he’ll go Kashmir after gets his dado’s house back. If he follows Avinash foot steps, he actually will. 🥺

I won’t be shocked if they show Avinash knew about Pashmina. Avinash is a grey character. He was causal about Sunil’s affair.

adeela thumbnail

Avinash's character is very interesting Hiten's acting and expressions r wonderful......hopefully we will see some very nice scenes of Hiten's amazing performance.......also waiting for Avinash-preeti face-off .