Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I think the makers made a big mistake. They couldve used Hiten-Gauri popular jodi to bring in viewers.

They don't have brains😡Not only that, screenplay and story are simply bad, none of the characters are well written, they have not clarified why people are hating each other, dialogues are not powerful, continuity is missing and no chemistry between the characters. With all these factors how can they expect trpssmiley5 The only good thing about the show was backdrop of Kashmir with eye pleasing visuals. Rest of the things didn't appeal at all. The writer and director should be banned from working in any further serials.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Hi everyone

Anyone watching the show

luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes. Still watching 

Originally posted by: luvumjht

Yes. Still watching 

I missed a bit

This post leap stuff is annoying me

luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah track has gone down hill...  Forced track!!! It is everything you have seen before..

adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I missed a bit

This post leap stuff is annoying me

I have stopped watching pashminna but start watching it again when Avinash re-entered  he turns positive but preeri turns grey..... totally disappointed that such an amazing couple is not being used properly by the pashminna makers .

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good lord, if there ever was abuse of the green screen, it's here. Overuse of it has killed the show. How many scenes did Hiten-Gauri shoot together... I can count them on my hand.

Even if they were paired together, it'd probably 2 other people shooting cheat scenes.

Gauri smashed this role, balancing the pragmatic with emotion. Preeti is spot on about Raghav, he's always been a red flag from day 1. Pashminna pining for him wore thin a long time ago, better off with Rishi.

This show was to have parallel leads in Hiten, Gauri. Pashminna-Raghav do not carry the show, no matter how hard they try.

To think they planned all this beforehand by finishing up in Kashmir. What poor writing.

This is a hotch potch of characters, could have scrapped Raghav's sister and her husband altogether.

And now Rishi and family, cos we needed a 3rd guy to show just how in demand the female lead is.

Originally posted by: Mrignaini

Good lord, if there ever was abuse of the green screen, it's here. Overuse of it has killed the show. How many scenes did Hiten-Gauri shoot together... I can count them on my hand.

Even if they were paired together, it'd probably 2 other people shooting cheat scenes.

Gauri smashed this role, balancing the pragmatic with emotion. Preeti is spot on about Raghav, he's always been a red flag from day 1. Pashminna pining for him wore thin a long time ago, better off with Rishi.

This show was to have parallel leads in Hiten, Gauri. Pashminna-Raghav do not carry the show, no matter how hard they try.

To think they planned all this beforehand by finishing up in Kashmir. What poor writing.

This is a hotch potch of characters, could have scrapped Raghav's sister and her husband altogether.

And now Rishi and family, cos we needed a 3rd guy to show just how in demand the female lead is.

I think we were expecting it wrong. The show was always meant for Raghav Pashmina, we somehow assumed Hiten Gauri will have something too, but....

Most fans were interested in Hiten Gauri, makers missed a big chance here

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I think we were expecting it wrong. The show was always meant for Raghav Pashmina, we somehow assumed Hiten Gauri will have something too, but....

Most fans were interested in Hiten Gauri, makers missed a big chance here

It was sold on their name, they were heavily involved in the promotions.

Too many side tracks, and more money than sense to have known all known actors and not utilise any of them. Be it Angad Hasija, that lady from Ek Veer Ki Ardaas (Raghav's parents track), Guddi Maruti. 

Should have kept to it to 2 couples. 

I remember thinking Kutumb was supposed to be based on the family but eventually most of the scenes featured Hiten and Gauri and they carried the whole show despite being on Sony and having competition in KZK.

I've gotten used to not expecting much. Kutumb and those initial 9 months of Kyunki were the best of it. 

Still can't help being disappointed that there were too many cheat scenes. Hiten and Gauri are electric in confrontation scenes, like the miscarriage-divorce track in Kutumb. At every point in this show, and recently with Avi in Kashmir they had a chance to turn it around but they brought in a whole new family and filler scenes.

They have done justice to their individual roles though, ironically so that's something.

Edited by Mrignaini - 2 months ago