Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Time to self promote this thread by tagging SRK fans. If you’re NOT a fan then congratulations you’ve just been labeled as one. Soz but not soz tehe

That iconic moment. My lovebirds. smiley42 Meeting after 8 yrs. Hiiii. 

Sorry I am off to my dreamzone lalaland. What is this thread about. smiley42smiley42 Bring me back not. 

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Patiently waiting for members to actually wish SRK a happy birthday instead of just liking my posts. 😭

*Drumming intensifies*

smiley37 im trying to guess where this GIF is from -- Darr, the holi scene? 😂 

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

If there's anyone on this forum whose love for SRK knows no limits, it's definitely you, my friend. 🥳  LOVE this charming assortment of GIFs and the cute little stories that accompany them!!

gonna leave a few commentaries below in red because I couldn't resist them, esp that fetus one. smiley36

Happy Birthday Banner Stock Illustrations – 268,315 Happy Birthday Banner Stock Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart - Dreamstime

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀxɪᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

11,813 Arrow Lottie Animations - Free in JSON, LOTTIE, GIF - IconScout

https://record.reverb.chat/embed/Lbb8Tb8XTJKOV4d7bi6B

Today (AEDT Timezone) marks the birth of a dimpled king.

Шахрукх Кхан биография, фото, личная жизнь, жена и дети, рост и вес 2023 | Узнай Всё

Not only is he the cutest man to grace this earth, but he was also the cutest baby known to mankind. 

Ultah ke-53, 10 Transformasi Shah Rukh Khan yang Gagah dari Balita

I already got a soft spot for babies, what is this cuteness? 😭  dead!

Growing up, this cutie patootie had no idea that while he was sipping his Coca Cola, one day he'd be hailed the Baadshah of Bollywood, ruling millions of hearts. 

Children's Day 2022: Shah Rukh Khan to Saif Ali Khan; See Rare Childhood Pics of Famous Bollywood Actors - News18

I've never seen this SRK picture before. He's always been either a little munchkin or a full-blown grown-up! smiley36

Little did this dimpled king know that 27 years later, a foetus in her mothers womb would soon enter this world (ME). Her little heart already beating and thinking about the man who would rule her heart. LMAO OKAY I KNOW I TOOK THIS TOO FAR HAHAHAHA. smiley37 

smiley37smiley37smiley37

And this is what had me erupting in laughter so loud, I seriously can't fathom anyone, I mean, ANYONE, going to such hilarious extremes. smiley16 You're a legend, girl! Thanks for such side-splitting moments!! smiley27smiley36

Today the brightest star in my galaxy was born

ImageImage

𝒟𝐸𝒜𝑅𝐸𝒮𝒯 𝒟𝐼𝑀𝒫𝐿𝐸𝒟 𝒦𝐼𝒩𝒢

ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴʀᴇQᴜɪᴛᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ 31 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ.

ᴋᴀᴜɴ ᴍᴀɪɴ?

ʜᴀ ᴛᴜᴍ

ʙᴀꜱ ᴛᴜᴍ 

ᴀᴀᴀʏᴇ ʜᴀᴀʏᴇ

𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐏 𝐘  𝐁 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐇 𝐃 𝐀 𝐘  𝐒 𝐑 𝐊

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY KING OF MY HEART ♥

Enjoy some cake

Queen Juhi Chawla — 346/∞ moments with Juhi Chawla ❤ ↪ as Sonia...

Enjoy some hugs

Happy Shahrukh Birthday Month, Day 1 (of 31)! 31 Gifs for Us All | dontcallitbollywood

Enjoy some kisses 

Enjoy the celebration 

Enjoy some dancing 

Srk GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Enjoy some cute smiles

Enjoy some precious dimples 

I love love love you 😭❤️

My sindoor ki taqqat <3 

Mohabbatein aishwarya rai humko humise chura lo GIF - Find on GIFER

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

It’s a festival not just a birthday https://twitter.com/iamsrk_brk/status/1719810632202211352s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw

Edited by priya185 - 7 months ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the tag. Beautiful thread. ✨
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Patiently waiting for members to actually wish SRK a happy birthday instead of just liking my posts. 😭

*Drumming intensifies*

You are hilarious. smiley37 

This is a lovely thread. I am keeping the womb-dil-srk gif SO to myself smiley27. That is for sure ME. 

He is the only man in the world who makes my heart skip a beat. smiley27 Only man in the world who makes me smile and giggle and cry and howl despite my reputation of being a stone smiley27 All my emotional guards go down the drain when I watch him smiley27 The sole reason I am introducing my 5 yr old boy to SRK movies to watch WITH me so that he knows the REAL me as well. smiley42 Heck I didnt even cry on my vidaai all photographers kept waiting to take my roti-huyi pix smiley37. People who haven’t watched me watching an SRK movie doesn’t know me AT ALL. I am me when I am with SRK. 

My forever and only love of mah life. The day I meet him anywhere in the world, I will collect his autograph for my mom, my only unfulfilled dream of life. My mom claims to be a bigger SRK fan just because she watched Fauji and Circus and I wasn’t born then. smiley6 But love happens in a moment, not through the length, I think my mom knows that just pretends to love SRK more than I do. smiley9

Edited by prerna4rishav - 7 months ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Oh and I forgot to wish him happy birthday. One more birthday without meeting you ever. Great. smiley28 Happy birthday smiley19