Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

The Plot Thickens:

Fingu, Makhi and Priya were supposed to be on Page 1. But Fingu forget because SHE MADE A POST ON THE FIRST PAGE CRYING HOW NO ONE WAS WISHING HER HONEY AND JUST LIKING HER POSTS LIKE ONE IS SUPPOSED TO WHEN A THREAD IS RESERVED smiley37smiley37 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't with this girl. smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

=====

Here we go ... story time. 

Once upon a glitch in the forum matrix, in a world where keyboard strokes were the keys to heartbeats, resided a zany damsel named FingerFetish, or as the townsfolk of Internetia (mainly me actually smiley37) fondly called her, FinguWingu. FinguWingu had a peculiar fetish, one that tickled her silly bones to the core – it was none other than the Bollywood king Shahrukh Khan. Every time he fluttered his eyelids on screen, FinguWingu felt a flurry of *only* sexy fingers tip-tapping on her heartstrings.

This year, as the calendar teased the arrival of Shahrukh's birthday, FinguWingu concocted a plan more whimsical than her name. With her trusty sidekicks, FlyBoy (or as the internet town called him, Makhi), and the ever-graceful Priya (sorry Priya, I don't got a cool nickname for you), she decided to unravel a birthday thread on the famed forums of IndiaForums, for her beloved Shahrukh. She meticulously planned to launch the thread at the stroke of midnight AEDT, wanting to be the first to shoot the digital confetti in the air.

However, as the big day approached, ominous clouds of misfortune loomed over. On the D-day, after staying up till the witching hour, with eyes twinkling like the cursor on a blank page, she created the birthday thread. The clock ticked, but alas, no one came to share in her joy. Her thread was a desert with likes as the only tumbleweeds rolling by. Tears welled up in her eyes as each like notification felt like a taunt to her festive spirit. She begged everyone to stop liking and just wish the love of his life on his birthday because that was the only thing that gave her heart the dak-dak she desired. 

tumblr_nm8f5t3UnK1si4xk8o7_250.gif (250×220) | Shah rukh khan movies,  Shahrukh khan, Bollywood actors

Meanwhile, Makhi and Priya were battling their own demons of confusion and betrayal. They had no clue about FinguWingu's solitary venture into the digital festivities for Shahrukh. They were shocked to find that FinguWingu had gone ahead and created the thread without them, despite the meticulous plans they had made together. The sharp sting of betrayal left them in a daze, questioning the threads of friendship that they believed were unbreakable. The silence between them was louder than the chaotic buzz of the forum, which now seemed to mock their broken camaraderie.

As they sat there amidst the silence of the thread, they suddenly heard the faint strum of a guitar. It was Shahrukh himself, serenading FinguWingu from a video link they found buried in page 2 of the thread. He sang, “Tujhe dekha toh yeh jaana sanam, FinguWingu hai badi deewani.”

As Told By Ginger Nicksplat GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

As they sat there amidst the silence of the thread, pondering over the unexpected betrayal, a sudden notification broke the silence. It was a new post on the thread. They opened it and couldn't believe their eyes. It was a post from Shahrukh Khan himself! The Bollywood star had somehow stumbled upon the thread and left a heartfelt thank you message for the birthday wishes. The thread instantly lit up with joy and disbelief as forum members flocked to see the star’s message.

FinguWingu woke up to the cacophony of notification dings from her computer. She rubbed her eyes and checked the thread. Her heart leaped with joy seeing the message from Shahrukh. The gloomy thread had turned into a digital party filled with love and laughter. Even the betrayal seemed to have vanished in the euphoria of the moment.

As FinguWingu, Makhi, and Priya celebrated their unexpected success, they laughed about the strange turn of events. But little did Makhi and Priya know, this was just the beginning. FinguWingu, with a mischievous glint in her eyes, now expected them to bring Shahrukh to the next forum meetup. And as they nervously chuckled, they knew their quest to please FinguWingu had just taken a whimsical yet exciting turn.

The End. 

Edited by guenhwyvar - 8 months ago
NoraSM thumbnail

https://x.com/JoySRKian_2/status/1719783919258878264?s=20

He went out with family few hours ago but he is back home and will be out soon 

There are so many people here 😭❤️

Happy Birthday Shah 

JayaBachan thumbnail

I’m absolutely not making a new thread. What will happen to my grand total of 15 likes in the main post? We’ll just get the mods to cut and paste you and Priya’s comment on the first page by removing Munna’s comment. smiley36 

Edited by FingerFetish - 8 months ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Is the foetus baby pic really yours?

Of course not. Lord even knows that I’m lucky enough to have a birth certificate. smiley36

JayaBachan thumbnail

NOOO UNPIN IT PLEASE. My birthday thread is too high up, no one will see it. I couldn’t even find it. 😭 

All my efforts will turn into a flop. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Time to self promote this thread by tagging SRK fans. If you’re NOT a fan then congratulations you’ve just been labeled as one. Soz but not soz tehe

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I’m absolutely not making a new thread. What will happen to my grand total of 15 likes in the main post? We’ll just get the mods to cut and paste you and Priya’s comment on the first page by removing Munna’s comment. smiley36 

if u report my post i will block u 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Tagging more SRK fans. If you’ve mistakenly been labelled as a fan then just entertain my delusions for today. 🥲

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

if u report my post i will block u 

🙂🤗😌

IMG_4964.jpeg