Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

To the most beautiful woman in my universe

Imageassyrianjalebi: Aishwarya Rai in Dhaai Akshar Prem...ImageImageo zaalima... โ€” AISHWARYA RAI BACHCHAN in DEVDAS (2002) dir....ImageImageImageAishwarya Rai in Taal (1999) : the queen's gambit (2020)

Maroonporsche thumbnail
JayaBachan thumbnail

I ADORE HER

I have never in my life found anyone more beautiful and graceful smiley27

Why can't Aishwarya Rai do comedy? - Page 4 | Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chatู†โ€‹ | Aishwarya rai, Aishwarya rai bachchan, Aishwarya rai makeupThe Trail of Your Blood in the Snow โ€” Aishwarya Rai Bachchan as Sofia D'Souza in...WHEELS OF CONFUSION | Jodhaa akbar, Aishwarya rai jodha akbar, Most beautiful indian actressAishwarya Rai in Aur Pyar Ho Gaya (1997)Aishwarya Rai Bachchan wardrobe in Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya (1997). : r/BollywoodFashionPin on BollywoodNamastey Bollywood โ€” Nimbooda Nimbooda from Hum Dil De Chukhe Sanam

962142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

nice thread and nice gesture on making the thread !!
Her and her costars clicked over the years !! And music and messages reserved here !!
IMG_1226.jpegHer opening her present

Her and her bestie Preity and other pic during her pageant days with sushmita sen !!

IMG_1227.jpeg
IMG_1228.jpegCandle Blowing.Gif GIF - Candle Blowing Aishwarya Wishes GIFsHappy Birthday GIF for Aishwarya with Birthday Cake and Lit Candles

Thank you so much Jess.. I know how hard this is for you...

She is crying with us .. tears of happiness.. confusion..? mostly I think she is happy ..because she thinks she has two new superfans . ... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

happy wala birthday miss world aishwarya rai

smiley9

ThandiChai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Birthday Aish๐ŸŽ‚

Such a beautiful thread on her by her superfan๐Ÿ˜Š

I'll DM this thread to Mrs. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan on Instagram

1274961 thumbnail

What is this? You turned me into a grandmother smiley36 Call me dadi

I have to pretend to be an Aishwarya fan now. Unless she is getting criticized by majority I am not going to be there

Edited by Petrichor80 - 10 months ago
791198 thumbnail

Did you give your password to Jess? Jess, did he bribe you or threaten you? smiley36

And why have they pinned your thread at the top where nobody can see it. I sense daaal main kuch kaaala

Edited by Supari_khala - 10 months ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Did you give your password to Jess? Jess, did he bribe you or threaten you? smiley36

And why have they pinned your thread at the top where nobody can see it. I sense daaal main kuch kaaala

Thankfully Suli had to go first before my thread for SRKโ€™s birthday tomorrow.

Now I know NOT to ask the mods to pin it until a full 24 hours passes. ๐Ÿคฃ

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Attention, Aishwarya fans of this forum, it's time to bestow birthday wishes upon the queen!

Please swing by and give your royal regards.

Thanks a bunch! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚