Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: awida

At least in Chauraha he had a fantastic redemtion track. Here I don't know what to expect!. I wonder where the guy who was in Alif Allah Aur Insaan!. That character which was a tailor made for him .

Thanks but I've skipped chauraha due to Aehsun Talish ruining the drama if this was directed by Siraj Ul Haque i wouldn't mind

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Thanks but I've skipped chauraha due to Aehsun Talish ruining the drama if this was directed by Siraj Ul Haque i wouldn't mind

I enjoyed watching Chauraha. Mikaal did amazing job there as the traumitized person after he watched the results of his unresponsible deeds. That was the last Mikaal's show I enjoyed watching. Yes , he did great in Fraud.. and his chemistry with Saba was the icing on the cake. But his character wasn't that complicated .

Edited by awida - 1 months ago
23emilly thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hamza Ali Abbasi

I enjoyed watching Chauraha. Mikaal did amazing job there as the traumitized person after he watched the results of his unresponsible deeds. That was the last Mikaal's show I enjoyed watching. Yes , he did great in Fraud.. and his chemistry with Saba was the icing on the cake. But his character wasn't that complicated .

i was hesitant to watch chauraha is it good?🫠

In fraud you need to admit Mikaal’s character was very poorly written…

Edited by 23emilly - 1 months ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: 23emilly

i was hesitant to watch chauraha is it good?🫠

In fraud you need to admit Mikaal’s character was very poorly written…

Chauraha started off well. But became boring in the middle with the repeatitive scenes. Mikaal was the best thing about the show. And his redemption track was heart touching. Watch it if you are a fan of him. Ending was logical.

It is a good one watch show.

At least in Chauraha he had a fantastic redemtion track. Here I don't know what to expect!. I wonder where the guy who was in Alif Allah Aur Insaan!. That character which was a tailor made for him .

His character was actually very well written in AAAI

23emilly thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Chauraha started off well. But became boring in the middle with the repeatitive scenes. Mikaal was the best thing about the show. And his redemption track was heart touching. Watch it if you are a fan of him. Ending was logical.

not a fan but i do enjoy his old performances…will try it soon then!
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

His character was actually very well written in AAAI

After AAAI I had great expectations from him. But sadly dramas like AAAI are made once in years.

When I started watching Pakistani dramas I got hooked because of the spiritual concept. KAM , Shanakht, AAAI all made me feel for the characters. Taubat and redemption is a very touching and heartwarming concept.

Edited by awida - 1 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

1 thing I liked about chauraha is the OST otherwise it's a toxic drama

After AAAI I had great expectations from him. But sadly dramas like AAAI are made once in years.

When I started watching Pakistani dramas I got hooked because of the spiritual concept. KAM , Shanakht, AAAI all made me feel for the characters. Taubat and redemption is a very touching and heartwarming concept.

We hardly get to see spiritual dramas now. Alif was the Last one I have seen. They need to make good spiritual dramas.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

We hardly get to see spiritual dramas now. Alif was the Last one I have seen. They need to make good spiritual dramas.

Yes alif was the best drama ever