Support for Israel- DT Note pg 25, 30 (SM updates added) - Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

It's all about the 'method approach'. smiley41

95027 thumbnail

yup. You seen UNRWA complicit with Hamas. Why would they comply ? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

arenā€™t you the same person that said ads for peddling tobacoo is legal and speaking against it is hate speech ?

Now you pushing for supporting terrorist outfit Hamas ? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. And river to sea? Yes. Amazing method approach. But method doesnā€™t work with me šŸ„šŸ„

Israel is on the right path. No nation can accept genocidal calls and acts of violence against it like Hamas orchestrated.

Hamas is welcome to surrender and return hostages and achieve permanent peace.

PS. ICC isnā€™t a real court. US and many countries arenā€™t members and donā€™t recognize it either. smiley40smiley41

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 4 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

yup. You seen UNRWA complicit with Hamas. Why would they comply ? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

arenā€™t you the same person that said ads for peddling tobacoo is legal and speaking against it is hate speech ?

Now you pushing for supporting terrorist outfit Hamas ? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. And river to sea? Yes. Amazing method approach. But method doesnā€™t work with me šŸ„šŸ„

Israel is on the right path. No nation can accept genocidal calls and acts of violence against it like Hamas orchestrated.

Hamas is welcome to surrender and return hostages and achieve permanent peace.

PS. ICC isnā€™t a real court. US and many countries arenā€™t members and donā€™t recognize it either. smiley40smiley41

More strength means more restraint my friend. smiley4

rckRadhe thumbnail

Just want the rest of the hostages released.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

More strength means more restraint my friend. smiley4

Just one example of what we seenā€¦

The chancellor for the University of California at Los Angeles will appear at a congressional hearing Thursday to defend the schoolā€™s handling of antisemitism in recent months, including why Jewish students were blocked from parts of the school by pro-Palestinian protesters, who allegedly displayed signs such as as ā€œZionists not welcomeā€ at unauthorized encampments.

So nopeā€¦.when they bring their hate to the college students here as well just because they follow a certain religion ā€¦..Antisemitism can simply not be tolerated.

Even on the IF deleted thread someone was shouting from river to seaā€¦never gonna happen.

95027 thumbnail

https://x.com/visegrad24/status/1795178109102108916

no matter where you see. Everywhere there behavior is same in the world. Violence and aggression. No cares for decency and rule of law.

95027 thumbnail

https://x.com/EFischberger/status/1795788635675005379

Hamas is responsible for the death of civilians on both sides and uses civil infrastructure to conduct their activities as well.

95027 thumbnail
1215313 thumbnail

Today had a lot of time so went on a lot of forums...except for the obvious loud leftists a lot of people can see the war for what it is......it's only they prefer to remain silent...these silent voters will vote for Trump this year..and far right in Europe in coming years.It has shown the world what far left can do...when someone compares Mukti bahini /gandhi with rapists you can't argue

And thats when the true nature of the far left/woke/islamists nature will be seen....yazdi women raped,Jews raped all in the name of resistance...these white snowflakes will understand...and the brown ones with the right religion will become willing penguins...I genuinely feel sorry for the good ones in these countries..The elite are leading them to civil war.

USA /qatar is trying really hard to destabilize india with khalisthan islamists and the northeast/myanmar and ladakh shit...we can only educate the youth, and hope for the best....

Shekh hasina claiming usa trying to make Christian military country in Myanmar should be a wake up call for northeast and us...

We don't have the resources the ecosystem has but I try my bit atleast the hindus should get out of this woke shit..be kind but don't be chicken for kfc shit...neways was glad to see many ppl not falling for propaganda on that bollywood sub..

More the better