Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 months ago

With all your craziness and all your hatred for all nepos and most of all my favorite SRK, you have some very admirable qualities. I appreciate how you never take anything said about you in retaliation to the actors you troll personally. You almost never get personal and focus your energy on the actors you’re trolling and most of all you never hold a grudge against anyone even when they are not very kind in response (I’m guilty of this myself) You never ever victimize yourself when attacked by fans for your constant bashing of their favorites. And you’re HILARIOUS even when you’re spewing nothing but nonsense and negativity. I just thought I take a moment to tell you I do admire these qualities and I try to implement them when I’m dealing with people who don’t like my favorites very much. 

Much love to you 💙

Here are some drooling-worthy pics/GIFs for you

Girlberryman Ranveer Singh GIF - Girlberryman Ranveer Singh Sexy - Discover  & Share GIFs

Ranveer Singh.Gif GIF - Ranveer singh Goliyon ki-raasleela-ram-leela Ram  leela - Discover & Share GIFs

Ibrahim Ali Khan's Hot Shirtless Picture Highlighting His Ripped Body Will  Set Your Mood On The Right Track! | 🎥 LatestLY

Ibrahim Ali Khan expresses his feelings after his graduation trip gets  cancelled | Filmfare.com

Aryan Khan Provided With Science Books By NCB In The Custody!

Cruise, NCB custody, Arthur Road jail, Mannat: The Aryan Khan Case Timeline

Sorry Karthik ko post karna as a "Hot" guy mere bas ki baat nhi hai

Bilkul Nahin Nahi Hoga GIF - Bilkul Nahin Nahi Hoga Katai Nahi - Discover &  Share GIFs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yes, I have noticed those too. smiley14 Plus I admire the one-man/woman-army thing. SH alone is enough to make some fans cry with the words. smiley37 Full kick-ass. smiley16

Petrichor8 thumbnail

Watch Shaitan pretend this topic does not exist

He/she does not care about external validation which is the best thing about them 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

^^ Both very valid points I forgot to add. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

SH Ranveer ki fan hai? Nikalo data Ranveer pe, Aaj hi Lanka lagate hai smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

smiley29 hmare lye troll threads bnae ha hmesha 

Tmare jaise dost ho to dushman k kise zaroorat 

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shaitan u gotta see this thread

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

SH is smiling now reading this threadsmiley14

Khushi ki hansismiley41

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Omg…. I don’t know how to feel or what to say. I suddenly have the urge to go and watch Brahmastra again so that I can come back all charged and ready to Nepo blast 

I only have one purpose in this world (forum rather) and that is to dismantle all the Nepo babies. I want to see them all be failures in life the way I failed math in school. 

I do want to say that if a nepo is hot like Ibrahim Ali Khan I don’t care and I am willing to compromise my own beliefs and dignity just to drool over them   

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

SH..  you are witty and I love to read your posts 😀😀