Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Akshay Kumar

it's weird because i like Akki, i think he's great, especially in action and comedy, but his fans on twitter really irk me, they have some sort of obsession with SRK and act like they're rivals.. smiley36sorry but Akki has never been on SRK's level it's mind boggling to me smiley29

Edited by Stone-Cold - 3 months ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

That is RG the pappu? I didn't recognize him

Yes, RaGa the pappu. smiley36

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Very easy.. Akshay Kumar 

I think he developed god complex. All that ‘ main to saal mein 6 movie karta hoon’ bragging made him so unlikeable 

Edited by _symphony - 3 months ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I'm very big hearted. i don't dislike any actor because of their fanbase. I start disliking the fans directly instead 🥰

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

super se bhi upar meh. Tara is nowhere to be seen. I hope the same happens with Tripti smiley37

Its very easy to throw her out of the industry... Simply not giving her any substantial roles, and i am sure  ''the preparations to throw Tripti out has already started after Animal and is undergoing'', don't think its some sort of achievment.... 

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Amen! I am surprised no other person mentioned him here. He defines overrated according to every other platform. 

Because Ranbir doesn't take away any roles from any body and bully others or suppress others.. Other actors have equal opportunity to flourish...if they can't its not his fault...I am not his fan, but facts need to be told...

That being told, Alia fans truly amaze me... After taking away all the good roles, all the awards, still she is the victim..Because people are talking about it, instead of sitting silent,How unfair.. One movie, Tripti is already getting on their nerves...oh the irony !!!

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bollymolly

Because Ranbir doesn't take away any roles from any body and bully others or suppress others.. Other actors have equal opportunity to flourish...if they can't its not his fault...I am not his fan, but facts need to be told...

That being told, Alia fans truly amaze me... After taking away all the good roles, all the awards, still she is the victim..Because people are talking about it, instead of sitting silent,How unfair.. One movie, Tripti is already getting on their nerves...oh the irony !!!

But the truth is the truth. His acting capability is far inferior to even Aloo's. Same zero voice modulation, deadpan expression shown in every overgrown man-child role. 🤷‍♀️

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Tripti

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharaban

The ones who got a lot of undue and OVER appreciation for their limited talent that irked you so much so that you genuinely started disliking them from being indifferent towards them.

Mine is easy peasy, very clear about these two names:

Aliaa Bhatt (actually liked & supported her initially)

Shahrukh Khan

What are yours ?

definitely alia bhatt. She is overhyped by her friends, mentors for her acting n her looks. Looks ke liye toh way too much overhyped 

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I'm very big hearted. i don't dislike any actor because of their fanbase. I start disliking the fans directly instead 🥰

omg 😳