An actor you started disliking due to the obsessive-over-appreciation - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

The Kapoor lad but nothing todo whether he’s discussed or not I just never liked him since years n im constant. Mrs. 🤭 giggly, years ago but now she’s not relevant so don’t matter same with rani.  Then some  others which I don’t want to waste time mentioning but got nothing todo whether they discussed here or not but in general n usually when media overhypes certain celebrities n then when some others do the same it becomes irritating 😠 to me. 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _symphony

Very easy.. Akshay Kumar 

I think he developed god complex. All that ‘ main to saal mein 6 movie karta hoon’ bragging made him so unlikeable 

Agree with that part. From the few times I've observed him in "The Kapil Sharma show", his demeanor, disposition, the dismissive and condescending way he interacts with everybody esp his fans in the audience, made me think so too

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bollymolly

Because Ranbir doesn't take away any roles from any body and bully others or suppress others.. Other actors have equal opportunity to flourish...if they can't its not his fault...I am not his fan, but facts need to be told...

That being told, Alia fans truly amaze me... After taking away all the good roles, all the awards, still she is the victim..Because people are talking about it, instead of sitting silent,How unfair.. One movie, Tripti is already getting on their nerves...oh the irony !!!

😳 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Alia Bhatt

Ranbir Kapoor

Agree. Add Rs and there are many others too but don't feel like typing 

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Alia coz of the hype bw biggies create about her, but I never liked her since SOTY!!! So yeah she was always in my dislike list. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Alia Bhatt. Never cared for her or liked her since SOTY. But those first few years, before she was overhyped, I could at least stomach her in films because she was so unimportant that I never had to think about her. Now she and the PR around her have made her unbearable and neither is she a good actress, nor does she have looks or charisma to compensate.

Second on my list is her hubbie, Animal himself. Ranbir Kapoor is so talentless and overrated imo. Plays himself with daddy issues in literally every movie and most of his films flop. In fact, some of the biggest BW flops come from him. Between this nepocouple, I don't know who has inflicted more torment on audiences.

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t dislike actors because they are getting more appreciation. I love actors when they get undue hatred and criticism. That is how I became a fan of alia bhatt 😂

But there are actors I think getting more appreciation and fame than they deserve-

aishwarya rai, hrithik roshan, aamir Khan, salman khan, pyar ka punchnama guy (i forgot his name 😖), almost all telugu stars including allu arjun,jr ntr and ram charan, katrina kaif, nora fatehi, jacquline fernandas type celebrities etc etc

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SakZ

I don’t dislike actors because they are getting more appreciation. I love actors when they get undue hatred and criticism. That is how I became a fan of alia bhatt 😂

But there are actors I think getting more appreciation and fame than they deserve-

aishwarya rai, hrithik roshan, aamir Khan, salman khan, pyar ka punchnama guy (i forgot his name 😖), almost all telugu stars including allu arjun,jr ntr and ram charan, katrina kaif, nora fatehi, jacquline fernandas type celebrities etc etc

I refuse to take this post seriously.

This is personal vendetta.

🤣🤣🤣

--------

Edited by sharaban - 3 months ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Madhubala and Katrina Kaif 🫠

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Madhubala and Katrina Kaif 🫠

And I  thought you will name your chalaak shaatir bahu jo aap ko aap ke bholay say betay se duur kar rahee hai.

Such may Jaya Ji, aap ka muu aur temper bayshak short ho, lekin dil bohut badaa hai. 

---------

Edited by sharaban - 3 months ago