~ Episode Highlights ~ The CONTRAST

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 7 months ago

To whoever it may concern, 

That Neil having certain expectations from Yuvika was MY Line, my lines are absolutely FREE to USE but dare you give my lines to some Outsider unnecessary character I will seriously stop watching Vanshaj smiley7 smiley35

That Gol Gol Rani Scene we liked because it was unique not because we love such scenes ki you guys will repeat it in such a manner where it looks like manhandling and people starts bashing Neil smiley44

Ish Aurat ko bahar waloon se bhi sunna hai ki Neil loves her smiley24 ISHA ki koi value nehi? smiley7

PSX_20231014_194925.jpg

Mohit and Anjali has absolutely nailed the emotional intensity in this scene smiley32 

Such talented artists, such burning chemistry smiley42

PSX_20231014_194244.jpg

Neil wasn't wrong when he said normal people thinks before doing something smiley36

Yuvika wasn't wrong with her "Aab self claimed Biwi ki Jaan loge Kya?" Logic smiley37 

Saari Galati ush outsider cameo ki hai smiley15

Yes DJ, please, please do the honour πŸ™πŸ» 

Only you can save Vanshaj audience right now! 

PSX_20231014_203032.jpg

I noticed that background music there Swastik smiley15

I know what you guys did there smiley44

But khabardar, he already has TWO smiley7

Ruhi bechari k pass tho truck drivers k numbers bhi nehi honge smiley13

Neil made breakfast and served Vidur while 

PSX_20231014_194108.jpg

Bhoomi did the same to Yuvika 

PSX_20231014_194450.jpg

The CONTRAST smiley32 

Neil & Yuvika's life is actually very different.... smiley24

But that's the challenge, that's the beauty

Writers please utilise the potential of NeiVika, please πŸ₯ΊπŸ€Œ

I am getting Neil but not everyone will get him or the fact that Neil is behaving like this to Yuvika purposely so instead of dragging this, fix this smiley7

Thanks for reading 

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

The contrast is only good if used right.....

Took me like 10 seconds when i read "DJ has two " i was like "he has 2 BGM's to his character? He had only 1 BGM right?" smiley37 ( because the above line mentioned about bgm and i got confusedsmiley37

Ruhi k pass truck drivers ka number bhi nahi hainsmiley37 Is she even a part of the show anymore? I don't think the actress is even in Gujrat....she has been attending some pagents and busy promoting beauty products....

Why was Neil doing it PURPOSELY? Lile his anger on Yuvika was fine earlier but now she bailed vidur uncle out so what's his problem?

Aur yeh HM ki alag hi hai

.....aaj relationship advice bhi dene aagayi aur screentime kha gayi....

Yeh sahi hai. DB HM aankhon mein dekhte hain 

HM Neil ki aakhon mein dekthi hain

Lekin ek civil NeiVika scene dene mein maut aati hain inko

Dude both DB and Shobana were being the voice of the writers and audience when they weree taunting HMsmiley37

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 5 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Why was Neil doing it PURPOSELY?

Janne K liye dekhte rahiye Vanshaj smiley1 

All I can say is, perhaps he has suddenly realised the cost of falling in love with a Mahajan & a Mahajan falling in love with him. smiley24

Remember he called Yuvika gold digger when she moved to Delhi smiley37

He is unable to handle his feelings and expectations with regards to Yuvika Nagar which is clashing with his hatred for Mahajans & the fact that Yuvika is a Mahajan. 

He will happily get settled in Rishikesh with Yuvika taking Vidur with him but the idea of jhelofying Mahajans is eating him smiley36

Yuvika guessed it right, his this behaviour is because he has feelings for her. He was serious about her that's why he is unable to take the betrayal even now after Yuvika getting bail for Vidur. 

It's complicated! smiley28

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 7 months ago

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Janne K liye dekhte rahiye Vanshaj smiley1 

All I can say is, perhaps he has suddenly realised the cost of falling in love with a Mahajan & a Mahajan falling in love with him. smiley24

Remember he called Yuvika gold digger when she moved to Delhi smiley37

He is unable to handle his feelings and expectations with regards to Yuvika Nagar which is clashing with his hatred for Mahajans & the fact that Yuvika is a Mahajan. 

He will happily get settled in Rishikesh with Yuvika taking Vidur with him but the idea of jhelofying Mahajans is frustrating for him smiley36

So is he going to wait until the end of the show to have his happy ending with Yuvi? No NeiVika until then?

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 3 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

So is he going to wait until the end of the show to have his happy ending with Yuvi? No NeiVika until then?

Obviously NOT smiley36 It's a PHASE 

I saw this type of conflict coming for NeiVika but it came a bit early. smiley24

I was expecting them to get more closer before this Mahajan thing becomes issue between them. 

They seriously needs to give us Rishikesh trekking trip flashbacks in order to justify them falling for each other in Rishikesh. 

Like I said, 

They developed feelings, likings in Rishikesh but his first heartbreak happened when he saw her with Prem and Yuvika too liked him there but he got Vanished knowing her actual surname and Yuvika accepted Kartik's proposal thinking she will never meet with Neil again. 

They should highlight Rishikesh trekking trip flashbacks smiley7

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

2 things that caught my eyes:

1. Neil holding Yuvika's hands in his usual style. He didn't throw her hands away and instead held it just like he always does to comfort hersmiley42smiley27

2. Neil serving those 2 mini tablets in a whole big plate to Vidursmiley36smiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: beinguraloo

2 things that caught my eyes:

1. Neil holding Yuvika's hands in his usual style. He didn't throw her hands away and instead held it just like he always does to comfort hersmiley42smiley27

2. Neil serving those 2 mini tablets in a whole big plate to Vidursmiley36smiley37

Touch is his love language which is slowly getting restored smiley43 smiley9

Banda khud uljha hua hai, pyaar tho aab bhi bohat jaida karta hai smiley42 smiley36

NeiVika has "I hate everyone but her" trope afterall smiley2

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Touch is his love language which is slowly getting restored smiley43 smiley9

Banda khud uljha hua hai, pyaar tho aab bhi bohat jaida karta hai smiley42 smiley36

NeiVika has "I hate everyone but her" trope afterall smiley2

IKR!!!! That's a s**y tropesmiley42

Accept it Yuvika. You wanted to hear "Neil HAS feelings for you"smiley15smiley36

Team Bhidur

Obviously NOT smiley36 It's a PHASE 

I saw this type of conflict coming for NeiVika but it came a bit early. smiley24

I was expecting them to get more closer before this Mahajan thing becomes issue between them. 

They seriously needs to give us Rishikesh trekking trip flashbacks in order to justify them falling for each other in Rishikesh. 

Like I said, 

They developed feelings, likings in Rishikesh but his first heartbreak happened when he saw her with Prem and Yuvika too liked him there but he got Vanished knowing her actual surname and Yuvika accepted Kartik's proposal thinking she will never meet with Neil again. 

They should highlight Rishikesh trekking trip flashbacks smiley7

I expected all this conflicts to arise after Neivika marriage....

Yeah i hope that this is just a phase and they patch up soon.....

It's high time that they give us all their pending flashback in the show : Neivika , Prem , Mastermind 's POV of Prem murder flashback...

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

I also get neil smiley36. So his behaviour is not surprising for me.smiley37