Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

This is how they should have written their FL. Instead we get the FL doing this in front of her abuser.

https://twitter.com/lilliesrellief/status/1714493321127907422

exactly..and we got Arohi,after 7 years still referring to Neil as her pati…but akshara within 3 months is getting ready to get married to another man.’and today she is feeding abhimanyu 🙄..are those scenes necessary when she’s pregnant with AbhiNavs baby 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly..and we got Arohi,after 7 years still referring to Neil as her pati…but akshara within 3 months is getting ready to get married to another man.’and today she is feeding abhimanyu 🙄..are those scenes necessary when she’s pregnant with AbhiNavs baby 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Akshara is a gone case now. Dkp seems to be on a "write absolutely irritating fls" spree.

janecastle thumbnail

Why did Dkp had to make all the deaths so permanent this gen? I really wish they could somehow bring back Neil and unite him with Aarohi & Roohi. If anyone deserves a happily ever after in this show, then it is them. Aarohi seems to have inherited her father's loyalty, while Akshara got her flipping nature from Goenkas and Sirat.

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lol when she fed abhinav her husband these idiots were making fun. Now kya hua , they aren’t even married yet .

Abhimanyu is living the life , that baby is necessary to win aksharas love ( or he already has it ) to prove he can also be accha aadmi lol

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

Why did Dkp had to make all the deaths so permanent this gen? I really wish they could somehow bring back Neil and unite him with Aarohi & Roohi. If anyone deserves a happily ever after in this show, then it is them. Aarohi seems to have inherited her father's loyalty, while Akshara got her flipping nature from Goenkas and Sirat.

No sane and neutral audience are gonna feel an ounce of pity or understanding for Akshara. They will probably laugh at her or feel disgusted.
Only shippers and individual char fans are gonna go gaga over them ( if all they care about is them in one frame, logically tho they are still so icky to watch )

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: focus7

No sane and neutral audience are gonna feel an ounce of pity or understanding for Akshara. They will probably laugh at her or feel disgusted.
Only shippers and individual char fans are gonna go gaga over them ( if all they care about is them in one frame, logically tho they are still so icky to watch )

exactly..I’m so tired of both akshara and abhimanyu..I just want his death to take place …and her to give birth.. and then she can also,disappear. The baby will be fine in goenkas house ….with kairav, muskaan and Arohi..she doesn’t need a useless mother like akshara..also akshara doesn’t have any good qualities to pass onto her daughter..maybe with Arohi raising her..she’ll at least be smart at school 😁
janecastle thumbnail

exactly..I’m so tired of both akshara and abhimanyu..I just want his death to take place …and her to give birth.. and then she can also,disappear. The baby will be fine in goenkas house ….with kairav, muskaan and Arohi..she doesn’t need a useless mother like akshara..also akshara doesn’t have any good qualities to pass onto her daughter..maybe with Arohi raising her..she’ll at least be smart at school 😁

Aarohi, Muskaan are all better role models, better suited to raise the kid. Akshara raising the kid would harm her more than help. We all saw how Abhir turned out without Abhinav to guide Akshara. Don't want the same fate for Abhinav's baby.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Thank you DKP for not ruining Aarohi's character at least nowsmiley20

Maine maaf kar diya aap ko for forcing her character to be negative preleap

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

smiley36 you know day by day they are getting closer to wiping off Birlas... Makes me so happy...

But I do hope Arohi too marries someone nice. Ruhi deserves better than Dr. Birlasmiley29 her poppy jaap does annoy me but I can understand.. Hope she gets real taste of who father really is.

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7