Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Thank you Aaru for leaving Birla housesmiley41

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Jane , do u speak Telugu ? There is a same saying in Telugu too so just asking ‘aari poye deepaniki velugu ekkuva ‘ smiley36 if u r not comfortable answering plz skip it !

No, Malayalam. I guess many languages have the same sayings in different forms. smiley36

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: janecastle

I didn't like the promo either. I guess they are going back to were it started. Pragya's mother was obsessed with her daughters' marriage. Pragya also had some very outdated ideas about marriage. Prachi was different in the start. Career oriented and focused. Then she also became involved in kitchen politics. This gen looks like the typical good girl, bad boy, girl changing the boy nonsense.

Wait... So Pragya was also Shadi obsessed? smiley37 I thought she was sulji hui teacher...

I mean Whatever clips I have seen of first peedhi... She seems sorted...

I did not like the ideas promoted by Prachi's daughter at all.. They are calling her what? Panchi, I guess? No... Purvi... Panchi was their first daughter renamed as Khushi... I wish she was the lead...

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Annabethhoney

Hehe even i kept it in my siggy😂

Your Siggy man! It's the textbook definition of psychological disorder! smiley37 we should all learn words for the day!

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why did arohi suddenly leave ?

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Wait... So Pragya was also Shadi obsessed? smiley37 I thought she was sulji hui teacher...

I mean Whatever clips I have seen of first peedhi... She seems sorted...

I did not like the ideas promoted by Prachi's daughter at all.. They are calling her what? Panchi, I guess? No... Purvi... Panchi was their first daughter renamed as Khushi... I wish she was the lead...

Pragya was sulji hui teacher till she got married. Then it was all kumkum, kumkum. smiley36 Like Anu aunty gives gyaan on mamta, Pragya used to do about the power of kumkum.

But this new girl is taking things to a whole another level. Who speaks like that. smiley39

Yes their first daughter was Panchi/Khushi. I guess this is their 2nd child. First kids never get priority in itv, be it in Rishta, Kumkum or Kundali.

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: focus7

She might have found her self respect somewhere, something which her sister lacks completely. smiley36

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: focus7

who knows 🙄! It would have been more sensible if she left when the engagement was broken. People are thinking that she doesn’t want Ruhi to stay away from poppy.. which could also be right.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

She might have found her self respect somewhere, something which her sister lacks completely. smiley36

they want her back at goenkas house …all ties to birlas are being broken off. It’s mission ‘ elimination of birlas’ that’s starting 😂
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Chalo.

. Devika has again appeared in the show as strong support to Anupamaasmiley40

And Malti Devi saying Anupamaa has no place for Anuj in her life... Is such a face palm moment!

didn’t she dump him in an asharam because she went off dancing.. hypocrisy at its peak 🙄. But that I didn’t understand..wasn’t she married with a husband??? So why didn’t the father take care of Anuj ?