Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: focus7

abhinanyu is ML and when Virat the ML is remembered , Abhimanyu will be the one remembered. Pakhi was phir bhi vamp hai and third lead

If she remembers Abhimanyu and not her real father that will seem very odd when Abhimanyu will die even before she is born so that's why I think she will be an orphan and won't remember anyone or maybe she will remember only her mother
Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

Abhimanyu being over friendly with his ex's present husband, he calling him friend, calling Muskan his sister, barging into her home in Kasauli even after he himself asked her husband to give back his Akshu, declaring in temple that he loves her, partying at his birthday (arranging surprises), having drinking sessions etc. etc., also must look very odd, right? So people should not be connected to him also. All these things after he himself accused her of many things on WD.

But people were sympathetic to him, as they considered poor man is suffering. Abhimanyu staying in G house for Abhir after Abhinav's death was also normal.

Why people expect only from Akshara a specific type of behaviour is what surprises me. Why the expectation of being sad and not able to move on only from FL?

Both were behaving weird post leap, right?

@ Bold , LOL ! My sympathy for the ppl who sympathise with not anymore Dr Birla and his never ending DDP ! r u new to this forum ? Then u don’t know my love for Mr.Birla 😂 !
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

abhinanyu is ML and when Virat the ML is remembered , Abhimanyu will be the one remembered. Pakhi was phir bhi vamp hai and third lead

One thing though.. if they wanted Abhimanyu to be remembered, they would have got AbhiRa daughter as lead. Or at least got AbhiRa married and turned them all Birlas. None of this happened. There's a saying in my language, a flame that is going to get extinguished, would shine harder. Same is happening with Abhimanyu's character I guess. They are giving him all the importance before writing him off. That is, if RS has learned anything from the 3rd gen disaster. He should have understood by now that trp audience has no interest in AbhiRa or Birlas.

Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janecastle

One thing though.. if they wanted Abhimanyu to be remembered, they would have got AbhiRa daughter as lead. Or at least got AbhiRa married and turned them all Birlas. None of this happened. There's a saying in my language, a flame that is going to get extinguished, would shine harder. Same is happening with Abhimanyu's character I guess. They are giving him all the importance before writing him off. That is, if RS has learned anything from the 3rd gen disaster. He should have understood by now that trp audience has no interest in AbhiRa or Birlas.

Yes,the first indication that Birlas are not loved is they have still kept the Goenkas around.They just could not make Birlas and Abhira likeable in this season ,hopefully they have learnt their lesson and in the next generation make a character like Abhinav the lead
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

gen 3 yrkkh is not like ghum. In ghum the ML and FL only loved each other and the two children are their biological children. But in yrkkh gen 3 the FL had 2 husbands and 2 children..one from each.. now why will the FL of gen 4 remember abhimanyu birla or talk of him when he’s not her father. Will she say ..my mothers ex husband? If karthik who is the biological father of both akshara and Arohi is barely mentioned. Then abhimanyu will never be mentioned by the gen 4 heroine. If abhir lives..then maybe he’ll mention him,,but if according to the promo and rumour both abhimanyu and abhir die..then that’s the end of abhimanyu and all birlas..they’ll never be mentioned again in gen 4 👍..
Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayanti94

Yes,the first indication that Birlas are not loved is they have still kept the Goenkas around.They just could not make Birlas and Abhira likeable in this season ,hopefully they have learnt their lesson and in the next generation make a character like Abhinav the lead

gen 4 heroine needs to be written well. Then they need to get her interesting in laws…not like the boring toxic birlas.. and yes the ML needs to be a good guy..people still like good heros.. 😁👍
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Did not like the promo! PranBir ki beti looks odd and shaadi obsessed... And I don't like such FLs.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

This is what I mean when I say Generation 2 had lots of couple to create such cute scenes... This generation mein there is absolutely no!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyS0n9qtneD/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

This is what I mean when I say Generation 2 had lots of couple to create such cute scenes... This generation mein there is absolutely no!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyS0n9qtneD/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

yes because they built up the love story nicely in gen 2.’it was given lots of time and the couple were young..they dated before marriage and it was a love marriage..and then because they were liked by trp viewers they got more time as a couple ..naira spent lots of time in goenkas house as bahu so,we got all these nice scenes.. and goenkas were a United family ..but with abhira they rushed for an arranged marriage..then they had two minutes noodles love story, and after wedding,.trps fell because people got tired of the cringe couple..abhimanyu and akshara as characters were also not written well..they didn’t have the qualities to hold trp viewers attention,,then the separations started,.and akshara hardly spent time in birla house..then birlas as a family as well..are not a United family..the ML parents were in a loveless abusive marriage. Then there was jealousy amongst birla family members ..manjeri and mahima were not shown close pre leap,.so birlas themselves were not a happy family ..that a show like yrkkh thrives on. That’s why I believe in gen 4 we won’t see any birlas..they were a disaster in gen 3 ..the only thing birla family produced was a nasty mother in law in manjeri..they even killed Neil.and destroyed the only good brother bond in the birla family 🤷🏻‍♀️
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Did not like the promo! PranBir ki beti looks odd and shaadi obsessed... And I don't like such FLs.

I didn't like the promo either. I guess they are going back to were it started. Pragya's mother was obsessed with her daughters' marriage. Pragya also had some very outdated ideas about marriage. Prachi was different in the start. Career oriented and focused. Then she also became involved in kitchen politics. This gen looks like the typical good girl, bad boy, girl changing the boy nonsense.