Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: a year ago

Originally posted by: focus7

ITV FL can’t abort either but she went ahead. Lol oh yeah ITV FL can’t abort only the ML kid

this is nasty the narrative.

But she did not abort the kid. (because they are short of time to produce next gen FL) and she can not be called a bad mother. Because she if FL and FL has to fit into definition of good mothersmiley37smiley37

PS: I got this two categories of Bad and Good mothers from YRKKH fandom. I was thinking a mother is a mother only earlier

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

But she did not abort the kid. (because they are short of time to produce next gen FL) and she can not be called a bad mother. Because she if FL and FL has to fit into definition of good mothersmiley37smiley37

PS: I got this two categories of Bad and Good mothers from YRKKH fandom. I was thinking a mother is a mother only earlier

She stopped only cos the ML told her. So that’s fine I guess. It’s too funny and I pity such a pathetic reunion. I will never wish this kind of reunion for my favs.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

Saw a bad dream. Abhinav daughter marrying shivu😂😂😂and Manjhiri going crazy again

The girl Manjari hates with her life as Mahima's granddaughter-in-law. smiley37 🍿 smiley36

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: R.G.C

Ye kitna weak dikhegi aur🤦🏻‍♀️, begging that too from the most vile character in that show🤦🏻‍♀️, how is Ak even a lead now🤦🏻‍♀️

worst FL ,pathetic writing ,disgusting show! They degraded her too much to glorify one useless character .Flipshara looks even more fake now ,when was praying to khanaji it all looked so fake ,to glorify flipshu they make Surekha to say mean things so this useless Flipshu can give lectures to the viewers!

And she keeps giving lectures on women empowerment, every other day. she gave lecture today to not anymore Dr about how girls adopt new place blah blah..she have no self respect. only 3-4 months back she said “ aap ki aur aap ki bete ke saath mere perfect family ho hi nahi sakthi “ and now she is begging the same women ??

Cringe couple are looking horrible and shameless with their fake oye oye ! Esp Flishara smiley11 This selfish man left his mom and Ruhi for this worthless Flipshara and his khoon! He was about to end his life before too when his son rejected him ..so yeah
What kind of writing is this? Are they still trying to impress both FD’s? But they have completely failed to even impress single FD ! Even the cringe couple fans who have been waiting for last 8-9mnths to this reunion are not enjoying this and they don’t want the shaadi to happen too. So who r they exactly trying to impress with this kind of pathetic writing, they keep forgetting their own scenes. I haven’t watched many episodes in btwn so not sure but I rem reading they moved to their ancestral house but Today Flipshu saying he AbM helped to finalise the house ?

https://twitter.com/lilliesrellief/status/1714493321127907422?s=20

Edited by Chaitu.V - a year ago
focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

worst FL ,pathetic writing ,disgusting show! They degraded her too much to glorify one useless character .Flipshara looks even more fake now ,when was praying to khanaji it all looked so fake ,to glorify flipshu they make Surekha to say mean things so this useless Flipshu can give lectures to the viewers!

And she keeps giving lectures on women empowerment, every other day. she gave lecture today to not anymore Dr about how girls adopt new place blah blah..she have no self respect. only 3-4 months back she said “ aap ki aur aap ki bete ke saath mere perfect family ho hi nahi sakthi “ and now she is begging the same women ??

Cringe couple are looking horrible and shameless with their fake oye oye ! Esp Flishara smiley11 This selfish man left his mom and Ruhi for this worthless Flipshara and his khoon! He was about to end his life before too when his son rejected him.
What kind of writing is this? Are they still trying to impress both FD’s? But they have completely failed to even impress single FD ! Even the cringe couple fans who have been waiting for last 8-9mnths to this reunion are not enjoying this and they don’t want the shaadi to happen too. So who r they exactly trying to impress with this kind of pathetic writing, they keep forgetting their own scenes. I haven’t watched many episodes in btwn so not sure but I rem reading they moved to their ancestral house but Today Flipshu saying he AbM helped to finalise the house ?

https://twitter.com/lilliesrellief/status/1714493321127907422?s=20

Akshu behen please please don’t talk about women empowerment nonsense. I thought goenkas were super rich , can’t they find a house for themselves

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: focus7

Akshu behen please please don’t talk about women empowerment nonsense. I thought goenkas were super rich , can’t they find a house for themselves

If am not wrong they said this house as their ancestral house , today Flipshara saying some other nonsense.

Mj and Flipshu scene today

https://tenor.com/en-SG/view/human-wants-are-unlimited-bramhi-brahmi-venu-madhav-pokiri-gif-6871318326918821399

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ok..court marriage takes 15 minutes…we saw in Imlie yesterday..how the court marriage happens chop chop…so why are abhira not married yet 😂.. lol..they are just filling up,the episodes with nonsense tracks..losing job, searching for house, miscarriage threat, manjeri objections.. harshad is male lead so to please his fans ,.he’s in the show until his contract ends literally in 12 days. Because Abhimanyu doesn’t have a story left. The writers have obviously written the end for all these characters..we know abhimanyu will die in the accident as the promo indicated. Akshara will be kept alive until this baby at least is born..and if akshara survives the birth.she’ll become mother no. 1 ..she’ll tell her daughter how wonderful her father Abhinav was and how she loved him so much…she won’t even mention abhimanyu and abhimanyu definitely won’t get mentioned in gen 4. Karthik who is Arohi and aksharas biological father barely got mentioned this gen.so why will they even bother about abhimanyu who’s not gen 4 heroines father. He’ll die before the marriage so his photo won’t be on Goenka house wall. Abhinavs photos are all over the house..so they’ll only remember him. They’ll probably put flipsharas photo next to him like she was the the most loyal devoted wife.. but to give her credit..while abhinav was alive she was very loyal to him..so we can’t fault her there. In fact the only person or thing she didn’t flip about..was abhinav..she made it clear from day 1 that she wants him and she fought for him. I think she fell for him in the bus 😂..but just pretended for 6 years that he’s just her friend,,because as soon as he gave her the green signal..she went after him 😂👍

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Abhinavs photos are all over the house..so they’ll only remember him. They’ll probably put flipsharas photo next to him like she was the the most loyal devoted wife..

It would be fun if they put a large portrait of AkshNav like Kaira's. The burn would be so satisfying. smiley42 smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

It would be fun if they put a large portrait of AkshNav like Kaira's. The burn would be so satisfying. smiley42 smiley36

they will..because the heroine has to see her parents photos 😂.. in ghum we are seeing Sairat photos ..pakhi has not been mentioned even once 😂