Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Ye kya bakwas hai……..Are they hellbent to transform him into Abhinav? Let him undergo plastic surgery as well.😂

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they are just dragging episodes…because harshads contract ends 30 October I think.so they making him shoot all this nonsense..then finally they’ll shoot accident track and his death …I don’t know why RS didn’t just give him 2 weeks holiday with pay 😂😂😂.. he deserves it..being gen 3 male lead
PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why struggling to inform Akshara...haaa haaa .. She will hug and say anyways it's ok we are with you.... Utter nonsense 😂😂😂😂

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

they are just dragging episodes…because harshads contract ends 30 October I think.so they making him shoot all this nonsense..then finally they’ll shoot accident track and his death …I don’t know why RS didn’t just give him 2 weeks holiday with pay 😂😂😂.. he deserves it..being gen 3 male lead

What’s there to shoot till 30, this is so stupid . And a famous cardiologist can’t find work , like really

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PeacefulLove

Why struggling to inform Akshara...haaa haaa .. She will hug and say anyways it's ok we are with you.... Utter nonsense 😂😂😂😂

lol.‘and like it’s a big deal..abhimanyu probably got tons of money in his bank account.and he’s a renowned heart surgeon. He can get another job in any other hospital 😂.so it’s not like he won’t be able to support abhir and akshara financially 😂 they are just dragging to pass time until his death track starts. It’s so ridiculous.
Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: focus7

What’s there to shoot till 30, this is so stupid . And a famous cardiologist can’t find work , like really

exactly..so we’re getting this Nonsense 😂
Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Ye kya bakwas hai……..Are they hellbent to transform him into Abhinav? Let him undergo plastic surgery as well.😂

it’s so silly…every track of Abhinav made sense…abhinav felt he had to work and couldn’t just impose on the goenkas..his self respect came to play there. Also he didn’t have money..so he needed to earn like any working class person. But this dr, birla has got tons of money in his bank account .and he can get a job in any other hospital ..his father also runs another hospital in Mumbai ..so what sympathy is he going to get from this track 😂
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Abhi nirma se whitewashing chal rahi………so they will utilize all the cliches available to make him seem great but that’s the problem. No matter how hard they try, they can’t wish away all his past misdeeds.

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Now we can officially call him Mr. Not Dr anymore Birla smiley37 it won’t get edited !

Now AbM will officially become ghar jhamai and will become free loader on Goenka’s ! Poetic justice !!

MD post gone and job also gone ! The most famous cardiologist in UD cannot find a job ..and he is hiding this shocking news from pregnant Ak ! smiley39

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Isse toh bahut pahle nikal dena chahiye tha. Not that Birla hospital is that great. Waise I thought he was a world famous cardiac surgeon. smiley39 He can get job any where I suppose. Dkp stop forcefully turning him into Abhinav. He can not become Abhinav in his next 7 lives. smiley39