Harshad Chopda -farewell [All discussion here] DT Note Pg#53,87 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenakt17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

This scene ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyBjDvUPjen/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by Jenakt17 - 7 months ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

could be if articles usually true smiley1 my abhirmanyu will meet in heaven smiley1 akshara you deserved this  she seperated abhir from abhimanyu for 6 years and now destiny seperated her from abhir smiley40poetic justice.smiley1

Very well said smiley32 She deserves it smiley14

She tortured Abhi and separated Abhirmanyu for 6 years.. smiley11smiley7 

She made him cry for his dead kids for 6 years while all the while.. she happily played house with another man with Abhi’s biological kid.. smiley11smiley7

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhimanyu suffered a lot in gen3, while the so-called legacy FL was an actual vamp who didn't give 2 hoots to Abhi's feelings . Especially since the kasauli track, she comes across as opportunistic, shallow, and borderline vile to Abhimanyu. The way she made sure to erase Abhi from his own sons life just because he didn't take a phone call was so cruel. It's something OG Akshara or even Naira would've ever done. This Akshu is such a disgrace to the previous generations.

They really should've brought another female lead for Abhimanyu instead of this half-baked reunion . No one gave a damn about Kasauli ki rani and her tantrums post leap when her callousness was out in the open.

Harshad truly deserved a better story and a better FL. I wish he'll get a good show soon. It's sad that Abhimanyu became the most tragic character of yrkkh. He didn't deserve it.

Adios Harshad, you're the only reason I started watching gen 3 and still follow it. You portrayed Abhi with so much passion and finesse. Hope to see you in an amazing show soon.

Edited by WildestDreams - 7 months ago
Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

But is this article really true?? Cause RS had said no one is leaving just revamping. 🤔

Also would it mean for the pregnancy track, cause there was speculation that it may be a misunderstanding and ak is not pregnant. 

My theory:

Abhir and Abhimanyu may be in accident and will be assumed dead. They can then revamp the characters by showing a short leap after their "deaths". 

Abhir and Abhimanyu can be shown with memory loss or in coma. And they may return with new identity unknowingly for course. 

Also they are showing wedding track right now, so it may be happen sometime after it. That way they could also show that if ak is really pregnant or not. 

Or like S2 they may bring abhi lookalike. 

But if that happens, the main question will be what number husband will he be of ak? Third or fourth?? smiley39

-------------------------

As much as I want harshad to leave this show, abhimanyu deserves a happy ending.

taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

If articles are believe to be true.... chalo atleast dada-betu will be together in afterlife, jeete ji saath na rahe paye toh kyasmiley28...

Poetic justice ...is it? 

DKP smiley8smiley21

Edited by taraka2005 - 7 months ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

But is this article really true?? Cause RS had said no one is leaving just revamping. 🤔

Also would it mean for the pregnancy track, cause there was speculation that it may be a misunderstanding and ak is not pregnant. 

My theory:

Abhir and Abhimanyu may be in accident and will be assumed dead. They can then revamp the characters by showing a short leap after their "deaths". 

Abhir and Abhimanyu can be shown with memory loss or in coma. And they may return with new identity unknowingly for course. 

Also they are showing wedding track right now, so it may be happen sometime after it. That way they could also show that if ak is really pregnant or not. 

Or like S2 they may bring abhi lookalike. 

But if that happens, the main question will be what number husband will he be of ak? Third or fourth?? smiley39

-------------------------

As much as I want harshad to leave this show, abhimanyu deserves a happy ending.

as I said before the only source I have is my mind n my heart lol n both say no pregnancy n harshad not leaving but then again I’m a nobody n obviously being harshad’s fan I want yo keep seeing him every day on tv 

Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

I am sure agar ak abhim ki shaadu nahi hoti to abhim zinda hota.smiley36.ak hi saari fasat ji jad hai🤷

Neerasi29 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

This guy mostly gives wrong news

Neerasi29 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shivu01

I am so happy that HC is finally out of this show. But I am sad that he will go on hibernation as he usually takes long break.

I hope he come backs soon. I wish him all the best and hope to see him soon with good show

This TRP hungry channel and makers both really don’t care about the artist and talent.

This time people are saying he will not be underground for long