Frequent Posters

Suspended

Posted: 9 months ago

[Post Removed]

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: infinity101

IKR. Must be difficult for him to see his wife having a new face every few months lol. 

Umm I don't think he was talking about her face, Infi😂

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Umm I don't think he was talking about her face, Infi😂

Oh oops 😅😅

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

I have not seen his ivs either. Just that all the trending reels of his that have come into my feed from quite some time are all about him talking about Kat. 

He almost never brings her up himself. The interviewers mention her or ask him about her and their marriage so he answers.

They're both more on the reserved side when it comes to talking about each other unless otherwise asked. Even then, it'll be a tidbit, they won't go on and on.

What people find most interesting about Vicky...is Kat. So naturally the most trending topic regarding him will be her. It's not a case of him always talking about her.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Even Virat looks horrible clean shaven, Kat and Anushka can sit together and cry about it. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Imagine the outrage if a man says he likes his wife without makeup, the natural look.....Oh wait!!!

Incels/pick mes taking over the internet.

Har jagha rona hai. Feminists ko hate karte karte khud feminists ki tarha illogical rotlu ban gaye hai

Originally posted by: Ur-Miserable

Incels/pick mes taking over the internet.

Har jagha rona hai. Feminists ko hate karte karte khud feminists ki tarha illogical rotlu ban gaye hai

wah wah

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Without having read any of the posts, I bet that Kat loves Vicky... with or without beard...(maybe there are preferances for a certain look...but that has nothing to do with love, imo)

Edited by Clochette - 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Without having read any of the posts, I bet that Kat loves Vicky... with or without beard...(maybe there are preferances for a certain look...but that has nothing to do with love, imo)

hmmm