Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Watched it. Loved it. Jaydeep stole every scene for me. He was just brilliant. Such a strong presence, my lord! I had only seen him in An action Hero and Ajeeb Dastaans, before. He was a force to reckon with there, also. I’m now on a mission to take a deep dive into all of his work. Kareena was great. Glad she’s finally picking unconventional roles that do justice to the actress she can be. Vijay didn’t have much to work with but he was a solid add on. Great cast, overall! 

I have a very short attention span when I watch movies at home but this was a page turner. It held my attention, throughout. Definitely recommend. smiley20

I watched Jaideep’s paatal lok and knew him From raazi. He was damn good in paatal lok also. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Watched it. Loved it. Jaydeep stole every scene for me. He was just brilliant. Such a strong presence, my lord! I had only seen him in An action Hero and Ajeeb Dastaans, before. He was a force to reckon with there, also. I’m now on a mission to take a deep dive into all of his work. Kareena was great. Glad she’s finally picking unconventional roles that do justice to the actress she can be. Vijay didn’t have much to work with but he was a solid add on. Great cast, overall! 

I have a very short attention span when I watch movies at home but this was a page turner. It held my attention, throughout. Definitely recommend. smiley20

This movie want to do that as well he was soo good. I’m doing the same with Vijay as well because I haven’t seen much of him except for few and I do NOT like that fact. He is not just a powerful performer but his screen presence is amazing too. I need to catch up on both of their filmography. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

smiley24Is the movie actually called Jaane Jaan? I says Suspect X on Netflix 

My Netflix says Jaan e Jaan

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Watched the movie, am I the only one who liked the book more? The only thing better in the movie was that they cut out the professor part, which I found boring in the book.

I found the ending to be the same as the book, didnt see much differencesmiley24

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya185

book ending spoiler 

Yukawa (karan) is ultimately able to figure out his scheme and cannot accept his friend's sacrifice, and so he tells Yasuko (maya) the truth. She is deeply moved and despite Ishigami's (Naren) instructions to move forward, is unable to live with the guilt. The book ends with her meeting Ishigami in jail, revealing that she and Misato have confessed to killing Togashi (ajit) and are determined to serve their sentence together with him, leaving him in tears.

In book where is the deadbody kept??is it revealed ?

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Watched the movie, am I the only one who liked the book more? The only thing better in the movie was that they cut out the professor part, which I found boring in the book.

I found the ending to be the same as the book, didnt see much differencesmiley24

smiley3

Maroonporsche thumbnail

taran adarsh

@taran_adarsh

‘JAANE JAAN’: KAREENA’S DIGITAL DEBUT IS TRENDING GLOBALLY… #KareenaKapoorKhan’s digital debut film #JaaneJaan secures the Numero Uno position worldwide [non-#English films list] on #Netflix.#SujoyGhosh #JayShewakramani #AkshaiPuri #JaideepAhlawat #VijayVarma

12:29 AM · Sep 28, 2023

·

Views

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I had read Devotion of Suspect X so I knew what I was gonna see but still the movie left me impressed. The most impressive is the cast. Vijay and Jaideep are such such amazing actors.

Just a simple scene of Vijay eating super spicy momos while slyly interrogating - the expressions etc are so authentic, idk how else to describe their acting. It looks simple and effortless. Jaideep too! 
I have seen them before and knew they are good actors but this is probably the 1st time I have actually “noticed” the smaller/simpler things.

And Kareena had chemistry with both! I don’t like her off screen but on screen when she is sincere, she blends so well with the atmosphere. 

Impressive cast. They changed the end a little and put a triangle-ish thing but overall, it works. 

A small nitpick - they could have improved the pacing. Felt a little sluggish at some parts. Would have made the thriller more taut. 

Edited by Sense9 - 7 months ago