Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 months ago

Jaideep was really really good,  and Kareena/Vijay were good too, but the movie as a whole left a lot to be desired. It was quite slow tbh in between with the investigation. 

I thought it was Sujoy's weakest in terms of engaging thrillers post Kahaani and Badla, despite having a strong screenplay in the book. 

ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Spoilers

Anybody who read the book....is it mentioned where ajit's body is?? Because they didn't reveal that in the film!

Also i didn't get how Naren and that homeless man entered into ajit's hotel room? 

Edited by ShamrozSays - 7 months ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShamrozSays

Spoilers

Anybody who read the book....is it mentioned where ajit's body is?? Because they didn't reveal that in the film!

Also i didn't get how Naren and that homeless man entered into ajit's hotel room? 

Naren searched him when his body was on the floor, gave back the cash to Maya and found hotel key. 

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ok just watched it, i personally felt bored in between which is not a good sign for a thriller. Story or screenplays were too slow. 
spoiler***

But the ending was good. My question is how did they think the homeless man was Ajit, did they not have blood or dental test to confirm? And yes where is Ajit actual body, or is it for the part 2?

Edited by Outlander22 - 7 months ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

I will give my review soon. 

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Outlander22

spoiler***

But the ending was good. My question is how did they think the homeless man was Ajit, did they not have blood or dental test to confirm? And yes where is Ajit actual body, or is it for the part 2?

Because Teacher took the homeless guy to Ajit's hotel room and planted the homeless guy DNA in Ajit's comb. Homeless guy is shown to comb his hair by the comb in the hotel washroom.

Naren removed teeth of the homeless guy when he killed him. So when the homeless guy body was found and match with the comb in the hotel room, DNA matched as homeless had comb his hair by it. That was the only proof to match with as rest of the evidence Naren had removed plus hotel person did clean the room.

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Because Teacher took the homeless guy to Ajit's hotel room and planted the homeless guy DNA in Ajit's comb. Homeless guy is shown to comb his hair by the comb in the hotel washroom.

Naren removed teeth of the homeless guy when he killed him. So when the homeless guy body was found and match with the comb in the hotel room, DNA matched as homeless had comb his hair by it. That was the only proof to match with as rest of the evidence Naren had removed plus hotel person did clean the room.

Clealy didnt pay enough attention 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

user posted image

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I hope people who watched the film, still read the book.I simply don't understand why the ending was changed.It makes no sense. It was unfair to Bebo's and Karan's characters.The last 2 chapters made the mystery so human.I wept when I read it.

You feel nothing for the characters in Sujoy's film.It makes me so sad.I think the professor's role should have been included.Through him, we would have understood Naren's genius, his simplicity and his devotion.

Those who liked the film..do read it.The audiobook is no longer available in India,because of increased demand I guess..and it was priced very low.It may come back..I bought it as soon as the film was announced.I have read Heigo's other books and I am a fan.I like to read about other cultures..and their relationships, fears,problems..

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Watched it. Loved it. Jaydeep stole every scene for me. He was just brilliant. Such a strong presence, my lord! I had only seen him in An action Hero and Ajeeb Dastaans, before. He was a force to reckon with there, also. I’m now on a mission to take a deep dive into all of his work. Kareena was great. Glad she’s finally picking unconventional roles that do justice to the actress she can be. Vijay didn’t have much to work with but he was a solid add on. Great cast, overall! 

I have a very short attention span when I watch movies at home but this was a page turner. It held my attention, throughout. Definitely recommend. smiley20