Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Kinda spoilers below (for Suspect X and Devotion of Suspect X)

If you have watched Drishyam, you will go to think of that movie the second the a character gives their first alibi, or even during the murder (it's kind of cliche now, thanks to Drishyam) and if you are into murder mysteries, you'll be figuring out stuff way sooner (I picked on something, but I am hoping it was a clue by the writers for the audience to catch on so they too start solving the case with them) 

It's actually a good weekend watch, in fast forward if you have read the novel or watch the Japanese movie or watched Drishyam. Jaideep Ahlawat shines and apparently Saif warned Kareena about him, and we see why. Whenever Vijay plays this smug, egoistic character, he just has fun with it, be it Dahaad or this one, his character is charming, witty and kind of a bully, who knows he is the smart one in the room and will always want to prove that. Kareena was brilliant. Ther was a scene where she yells at a character (her husband) to stay away from her kid and I felt so bad for her (character) she was given a back story m nt really fond of, because it was just dragging the storyline, but Ig that's ok.

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 7 months ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Just wow. What can I say

Spent a bomb on SRK movies, would paid double rates for Jaane Jaan.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Starts off well then gets slow. Whole investigation execution wasn't that great. But amazing climax . Jaideep Alahawat steals the show 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

If you compare it to the book then the story is almost the same apart from the ending

In the book you like the female character more but in the film you will like thr math teacher’s character more 

I prefer the ending in the book

Edited by priya185 - 7 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Should I watch or no?

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

acting by Jaideep is fabulous, kareena acted well in the first half

Ending could be better 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I loved it but I don’t know if it’s the movie or the cast that’s made me enjoy it so much 😭😭🤣

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I can’t wait to watch it. Should be able to do it tonight! 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I just watched it and it was a pretty enjoyable thriller. Jaideep stole the show; Kareena and Vijay were great as well. I do think if you have seen Drishyam it definitely dampens the impact quite a bit. Although it’s different story entirely. Still very engaging to watch. 3/5