Promos of show were misleading

taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

When I saw the promos I thought this would “ atleast “ start out as a light hearted show but right from the beginining this show has been drowning in depressing FL issues or ML family issues / drama ! struggles one after the other ! Most people want something that is is nice , humorous to watch to take them away from their real life issues but this show is not that way ! I was hoping for something light and different and this show was misleading from the promos ! They can show so much more without the added drama . I hope there is a smallLight hearted turn in story telling ! Vandana & her dream of being a singer needs to be brought back into focus and a possible friendship between Kunal and her then they can do drama 😀

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Yep, with promos I thought this has concept similar to bahl and with interesting leads I also thought this will be little light to watch.. but so much drama is clubbed.. the current track of evicted from house is difficult to read updates about too, so watching it will only increase irritation. But yeah I am a little hopeful they might make it a bit better later.. probably this is to increase viewership coz of warning from star..

Originally posted by: taher33

When I saw the promos I thought this would “ atleast “ start out as a light hearted show but right from the beginining this show has been drowning in depressing FL issues or ML family issues / drama ! struggles one after the other ! Most people want something that is is nice , humorous to watch to take them away from their real life issues but this show is not that way ! I was hoping for something light and different and this show was misleading from the promos ! They can show so much more without the added drama . I hope there is a smallLight hearted turn in story telling ! Vandana & her dream of being a singer needs to be brought back into focus and a possible friendship between Kunal and her then they can do drama 😀

taher33 thumbnail

But love , relationships and going back to original

Story telling of Vandana following her dream can also lead to increase in trp and viewership ! Only negativity &  dukhi stories do not automatically lead to more trps . I really like the FL and the ML and his brother but the writers need to get more creative and build some more light east breezy scenes into the story telling ! Enough with the early vamps :(hogging the whole story ! There is so much scope in this show if they make early right changes ! Listening to the viewers may make the ratings increase honestly . 

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree . I watched this sow thinking it will be funny. But it got too depressing

taher33 thumbnail

I hope they are reading comments or online comments on other platforms to improve the show or else it will be over very soon !!  

nehal0119 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now they are starting like other shows- with old

Fiancé getting together with fience’s

So annoying g 

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: taher33

I hope they are reading comments or online comments on other platforms to improve the show or else it will be over very soon !!  

Only decreasing TRPs can make them see.smiley36