Are they wrapping up the show?

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

The way story line is progressing , it appears they are wrapping it up. 

Is the show really going off air ? Seems like wedding will be the conclusion 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitrita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope they're not..but bringing the story back to original track with both their fathers coming face to face and their past come to the fore...

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmmm saw and heard that show is in the scanner but may be they are trying to extend bcz when Sonia came they sidelined the track and showed kunal and soniya fight for tara so lost trps 

But now they came to original track hmmm I think they have a lot of story now bcz kunal dad dint like vandu so what will he do now?

I think mohith will come back I'm the end of this week ad we know he went for vacation 

Today's epi was really good vandana handed it well đź‘Ť đź‘Ś 8

And precap is interesting where vaibhav got caught by vandana with proof and police took him now hiw will mrunal react? Will she still support vaibhav or thoda akkal ayegi ussey?

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I think the story is just getting started after having a major detour with Kunal and Sonia’s divorce and Tara’s custody case. I feel that track slowed the momentum for viewers whereas this current track is filled with anticipation and has picked up the pace for the story. The serial is now at a pivotal moment leaving the audience wondering how will Vandu and Kunal marry each other with their angry fathers against it taking place. Although the reason for their marriage is for Tara, I feel as if the story’s focus has finally shifted on Kunal and Vandu and their partnership.

Also, the new track is revealing new reasons why the leads should be together other than the fact that they are middle-aged and for Tara’s sake. For the first time, Vandu went into details concerning her relationship with her mother in a conversation with Anupama. Kunal and Vandu share similarities in the love they give and the love they have received. This new known fact is helping viewers root for the two to finally become KuVan. 

I think the two getting married is the beginning because there are yet a ton of secrets that haven’t been exposed and I think new secrets will soon develop. For example, Kunal still doesn’t know that Vandu can’t have children. What happens when he finds that out after falling in love with her? He immediately wanted kids with Sonia. Will he react the same with Vandu once in love or will she tell him soon? Also, another secret is the deep and painful connection between the Karmarkars and the Malhotras. And lastly, as stated in other posts, I think a contract may be in the works for Vandu or a more prominent position in the business. If Mr. Malhotra thinks the marriage is really for a deal for Kanak Records, then he will be delighted and it won’t matter that Kunal is marrying Vandu. Business is most important and Mr. Malhotra wanted Kunal to upgrade their business by hook or crook. Will this turn into a new secret between Vandu and Kunal that could later lead to separation? Once Vandu assumes Kunal lied to her about the marriage being for Tara’s sake she will crumble. 

I think the story is headed in the right direction and I hope the TRPs prove it. Last week’s episodes were really good so I’m hoping the “off air threats” will soon be a thing of the past. 

Edited by Aishwarrior - 5 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

I dont think theyve been given any off air date as of yet

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Yaa but now it's going on track good and I just saw mohith insta story where they married and in wedding attires with mangalsutron vandana smiley42

Hmm kets see hiw kunal will defend vandana infront if his dad? smiley42

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Lo hero ki entry hogayi in tomorrow's precap woh bhi bike pey he saved vandu smiley9