Show ko promote karne ka tareeka thoda kezual hai..

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

If the promo comes to passsmiley26

And something tells me, ki it will come to pass.

If it does, kunal will be worse than vaibhav for vandu. There was a serial called shadi mubarak, where the ml married fl with the aim to prove to his ex that he was happy and kept on being a mess with the fl to take revenge on his ex.

And the ml was very very very good to fl before and even during all of this. Kunal is already a far cry from good for vandu, god forbid if i were to see him caring for his cheater ex and disrespecting vandu, imma throw hands.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think that scene is a manifestation of Vandu's insecurity. If K really runs to hold Sonia that would be pukeworthy. I don't see that happening the way the story is proceeding. Given Vandu's failed marriage with Vaibhav, I think when the time comes for K to put sindoor, she's gonna imagine K running to drunken Sonia and Sonia claiming to want to come back to him etc. I doubt K will actually even consider loving her again! Not only did she cheat him she's also been a terrible mother to Tara for that kid to not want her in spite of being with her for the first 7yrs of her life.

Originally posted by: nish_vir

If the promo comes to passsmiley26

And something tells me, ki it will come to pass.

If it does, kunal will be worse than vaibhav for vandu. There was a serial called shadi mubarak, where the ml married fl with the aim to prove to his ex that he was happy and kept on being a mess with the fl to take revenge on his ex.

And the ml was very very very good to fl before and even during all of this. Kunal is already a far cry from good for vandu, god forbid if i were to see him caring for his cheater ex and disrespecting vandu, imma throw hands.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

If Kunal turns out to be worse than Vaibhav, that would be so awful. I don’t want to see Vandu go from a bad marriage to an even worse marriage. 

Initially, I didn’t want Kunal and Vandu together because he was a tyrant. It just didn’t seem like a good idea. But it FINALLY looks like writers are trying to display his gentle side and are showing contrasts between him and Vaibhav for me to believe otherwise. For example… 

1. The voice messages… I thought Kunal’s voice messages were caring. He wasn’t rude to only ask Vandu about work and Tara but he also showed concern for her wellbeing. This is quite different from Vaibhav because he never had time to respond to Vandu’s messages or talk to her on the phone. Plus, it was always Vandu showing concern for Vaibhav so it’s nice to see Kunal take initiative and show concern for her. Vandu takes care of everyone so it would be nice to see her with someone who takes care of her.

2. The upcoming rescue… Kunal has rescued Vandu from trouble a few times but I think the upcoming one in the next epi will be transformational because of one simple thing… the hand touches. The other times Kunal rescued or helped Vandu seemed dutiful but the upcoming one evokes more emotion and connection. 

So hopefully a new side of Kunal will blossom. 

I’m also hoping that if wedding doesn’t happen right away that the two will develop a deeper connection. It would be nice if they could fall in love before the marriage and see Kunal give Vandu a proper proposal. 

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Watched today's episode, and yes it would be very hypocritic of kunal to cater to sonia after promising vandana proper respect as his partner.

Hopefully this promo is as false as the rest. Because sonia has officially become a villainbafter trying to malign vandu's rep. The woman is a certified vamp now.

vdna thumbnail

Yes that would be awful! 

Kunal is changing - maybe for Tara - but yes there is surely a softer side of him coming out - I hope we get to see more of that ..and his care for Vandu. You are right Vandu shows concern for all so for a change it's nice for someone else to show concern for her!! 

He doesn't love her yet - or he subconsciously does and doesn't know it - but I like the way it's going. 

I doubt they'll have any confession before the wedding because the promo still says they are marrying for Tara ..which will hold I think - I only imagine the Sonia part to be V's vivid imagination and her insecurity showing up!

Regardless, I want a hug followed by awkwardness soon!!

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

If Kunal turns out to be worse than Vaibhav, that would be so awful. I don’t want to see Vandu go from a bad marriage to an even worse marriage. 

Initially, I didn’t want Kunal and Vandu together because he was a tyrant. It just didn’t seem like a good idea. But it FINALLY looks like writers are trying to display his gentle side and are showing contrasts between him and Vaibhav for me to believe otherwise. For example… 

1. The voice messages… I thought Kunal’s voice messages were caring. He wasn’t rude to only ask Vandu about work and Tara but he also showed concern for her wellbeing. This is quite different from Vaibhav because he never had time to respond to Vandu’s messages or talk to her on the phone. Plus, it was always Vandu showing concern for Vaibhav so it’s nice to see Kunal take initiative and show concern for her. Vandu takes care of everyone so it would be nice to see her with someone who takes care of her.

2. The upcoming rescue… Kunal has rescued Vandu from trouble a few times but I think the upcoming one in the next epi will be transformational because of one simple thing… the hand touches. The other times Kunal rescued or helped Vandu seemed dutiful but the upcoming one evokes more emotion and connection. 

So hopefully a new side of Kunal will blossom. 

I’m also hoping that if wedding doesn’t happen right away that the two will develop a deeper connection. It would be nice if they could fall in love before the marriage and see Kunal give Vandu a proper proposal. 

vdna thumbnail

Yes - the promos seem to encapsulate the idea but not exactly in the way it plays out - I can't imagine Kunal rethinking his decision or even rushing to hold Sonia -  That is most definitely V's imagination while seeing Sonia make a last ditch effort to break their marriage. 

K's character arc will be broken if they show him now or even after marriage going back to Sonia. These two are scarred by unfaithful ex-partners - they know the pain too well to be shown inflicting it on each other! ..I hope they will stick to their characters and the trust and faith between them will be unwavering.

Originally posted by: nish_vir

Watched today's episode, and yes it would be very hypocritic of kunal to cater to sonia after promising vandana proper respect as his partner.

Hopefully this promo is as false as the rest. Because sonia has officially become a villainbafter trying to malign vandu's rep. The woman is a certified vamp now.

taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I hope the promo is a figment of Vandu’s imagination ! I hope K starts to feel for vandu and we get to see some cute romantic scenes between the leads and not just their roles of being a mom and dad ! Then the drama with saas bahu and vamps or Kunal’s father not accepting vandu can start ! They really need to show Kunal’s sister back story or her relation with her dad or give her a side story along with vandu Kunal

Romance 😀or give Bobby a story ! Not just vamps and negativity ! Mrunal and vaubhav plus Vandus family ( sis in law/ brother ) are enough !  

vdna thumbnail

totally agree!

Originally posted by: taher33

I hope the promo is a figment of Vandu’s imagination ! I hope K starts to feel for vandu and we get to see some cute romantic scenes between the leads and not just their roles of being a mom and dad ! Then the drama with saas bahu and vamps or Kunal’s father not accepting vandu can start ! They really need to show Kunal’s sister back story or her relation with her dad or give her a side story along with vandu Kunal

Romance 😀or give Bobby a story ! Not just vamps and negativity ! Mrunal and vaubhav plus Vandus family ( sis in law/ brother ) are enough !