Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

That’s because they have been working out since their 20s. And still do. Surgery can only take you so far. Being active at any age is super important to maintain muscle tone. Aishwarya used to proudly claim she never works out back in the day when they interviewed her in her 20s,30s. Now she’s feeling the consequences of her complacency 🤯

Also depends on what type of exercise you do. Cardio does not do much for building up muscle. I am actually proud she confidently wears her weight. Not everyone has to look like a supermodel at every age. Some people genuinely struggle and I am glad Aish is deciding it is ok.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

then and now - her dressing sense remains AWFUL!smiley44 she needs to go easy on the botox..but she looked like a devi in PS-2..SLB needs to cast Aish again!smiley27

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

then and now - her dressing sense remains AWFUL!smiley44 she needs to go easy on the botox..but she looked like a devi in PS-2..SLB needs to cast Aish again!smiley27

Ya .. came to post this same thing😄

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Is this from her recent appearances? She has gained a lot of weight.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i think she's trying for the full-bodied voluptuous look. Not workingsmiley36

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Also depends on what type of exercise you do. Cardio does not do much for building up muscle. I am actually proud she confidently wears her weight. Not everyone has to look like a supermodel at every age. Some people genuinely struggle and I am glad Aish is deciding it is ok.

lol we are proud when she looks good. We are proud when she doesn't. Did we get that right?smiley17smiley36