Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

https://x.com/itvroast/status/1704376605504926009?s=20

Caption 😂

Abhinav pov of lota reunion….how exactly opposite gorillas and mainly soo called nikki ji behaving
https://twitter.com/spyAmong_us/status/1704461538084749615?s=20

Edited by Annabethhoney - 1 years ago
R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

His head is still intact. Maybe he can still salvage the situation just like he did previously.

I am also hoping the same yaar😭😭, I think we will see Yuta and Yuji vs Sukuna now, but I truly hope Gojo makes a comeback, he should be the one fighting Kenjaku and get back Geto’s body😭😭
1238208 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annabethhoney

https://x.com/itvroast/status/1704376605504926009?s=20

Caption 😂

Abhinav pov of lota reunion….how exactly opposite gorillas and mainly soo called nikki ji behaving
https://twitter.com/spyAmong_us/status/1704461538084749615?s=20

Seriously Akshara ko wo khatarnak time yaad aa gya Hoga kyunki as per their own narrative, abhimanyu love is destroyer.

verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: focus7

They don’t even give her space and I can’t even understand abhir. What perfect family! Kid doesn’t even know what his bio dad did to his mom

It's complete nonsense bcos nothing sensible can lead to current storyline.

The kid used to ask logical ques before. Now they've dumbed him to show anything. Any kid would ask after hearing Abhira version told by elders that how come are they separated after that... did Abhir ask this?

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: verve

It's complete nonsense bcos nothing sensible can lead to current storyline.

The kid used to ask logical ques before. Now they've dumbed him to show anything. Any kid would ask after hearing Abhira version told by elders that how come are they separated after that... did Abhir ask this?

No idea and no kid will be this quick to forget a dead parent and asking mom to replace him so quickly. If it’s been a year it’s fine atleast. How is he okay with this? Is he the same kid who cared for Roohi and Said he will share her poppy etc

abhiM luck dude whole yrkkh world is fighting the battle for him to get what he wants

verve thumbnail

Is anyone watching that SP's new suspense thriller.?

I want reviews before starting any ITV show 😅

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Timepass ke liye thik hai

Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Well off topic but need to state here that without abhibav & abhinav fans (ofcourse ussmiley16) main fourm is quite slow & boring..just like their leadssmiley36smiley36

verve thumbnail

Originally posted by: focus7

No idea and no kid will be this quick to forget a dead parent and asking mom to replace him so quickly. If it’s been a year it’s fine atleast. How is he okay with this? Is he the same kid who cared for Roohi and Said he will share her poppy etc

abhiM luck dude whole yrkkh world is fighting the battle for him to get what he wants

Meena it's a real comedy circus now nothing more.

The few remaining sensible og viewers who were also eagerly waiting for the cameo role to end aren't enjoying themselves. So it's clear everything following Abhinav's death is plain bullshit.

They built a narrative for 8-9 mts and changed the course so fast they don't know what & how to make sense. Unecesarily they've to keep Dr. Birla relevant in the story when they clearly established the fact that he or his family were no longer required. He was just a menace or a threat to the happy Akshnavir family.

Ab palti maar li makers ne, so all ckts are either flipping or dumbed down to force feed this nonsense of how Ab-Ak-Abhir are the new besht family to exist. Trps are showing the reception from actual audiences as well.

I'm just glad this side got an out. Looking at dkp experiments in Maa, I'm happy they spared Abhinav’s ckt & few viewers here. This show was such a bad addiction n now it's completely gone.

verve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Timepass ke liye thik hai

Rehne hi deti hu phir 😂