Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

When was she in two minds... I mean at this point tak - as far as I know - she doesn't love him or has even contemplated it.

Haan yaar, I don’t think she was in two minds at all (yetsmiley36), she is in her single woman era rn, but Abhir peeche pada hai to get a dadsmiley37, I think Ak got premonitions of this kid ka harkate, issiliye she asked Abhin to become Abhir’s fatherji at the start of their journeysmiley37, Idk what DKP writers are on, kids can never replace their parents this way easily, its totally rubbish to see and understand, for a child unke parents ki jagah koi 2 months ke andar andar kaise le sakta hai🤦🏻‍♀️
1238208 thumbnail

Originally posted by: R.G.C

Haan yaar, I don’t think she was in two minds at all (yetsmiley36), she is in her single woman era rn, but Abhir peeche pada hai to get a dadsmiley37, I think Ak got premonitions of this kid ka harkate, issiliye she asked Abhin to become Abhir’s fatherji at the start of their journeysmiley37, Idk what DKP writers are on, kids can never replace their parents this way easily, its totally rubbish to see and understand, for a child unke parents ki jagah koi 2 months ke andar andar kaise le sakta hai🤦🏻‍♀️

I was too happy when he rejected Abhimanyu stating Abhinav is better thN best. And he wanted to stay happily with Akshnav. But he flipped for whatever reason may be. But I don't like. Main to clips dekhna bnd kr diya when they started showing Abhir with Docman as parent.😡

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Imag.world

I was too happy when he rejected Abhimanyu stating Abhinav is better thN best. And he wanted to stay happily with Akshnav. But he flipped for whatever reason may be. But I don't like. Main to clips dekhna bnd kr diya when they started showing Abhir with Docman as parent.😡

accepting as parent is also fine, but forcing his mom to marry him is disgusting and stupid. Striking out nav was distasteful

Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: focus7

accepting as parent is also fine, but forcing his mom to marry him is disgusting and stupid. Striking out nav was distasteful

Nav's good parvarish gone with him .now abhir is really becoming junior version of abhimsmiley19

Ak' fear was right

Still she will marry dr.birla for abhir🤦

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Do you know the latest spoiler about gojo?

focus7 thumbnail

Why can’t they just recast pranali and Jay for gen 4 they have such good chemistry and connect with audience

1238208 thumbnail

Originally posted by: focus7

Why can’t they just recast pranali and Jay for gen 4 they have such good chemistry and connect with audience

Right now thinking about the non sense story. I feel like ki ye dono family Wale to ek ho gye and ek AA marr gya jiski koi jarurat hi ni thi inhe.

😡😡😡

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Do you know the latest spoiler about gojo?

Yaar, thats why I was sad all day kal, I so hope its not true😭
Sonali1968 thumbnail

Abhir is biologically vulnerable, he adjusts to people and environment as it suits him. You may call it being selfish. Nav's up brining have gone with him. The kid has become too interfering in his mom's life, his future partner. Over smartness of kid irritates me always and so is this. We had one interest in the show other than Nav - Abhir. But that is also getting overshadowed with jhoulmate story.

They are trying to take for my kid. So what next Abhimanyu on death bed and Akshara agreeing to marriage. If there is something interesting, coming up they would have given a promo.

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

His head is still intact. Maybe he can still salvage the situation just like he did previously.