Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: R.G.C

Kya ho raha hai yaha?šŸ¤”

Kahan kya chal raha hai? Wahi time pass hai...

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Seems like this is very common thing in all DKP shows. I mean even Muskaan's screaming is because she feels everyone is moving on too quickly. Anuj was right but he misbehaved with FL hence was less acceptable, and Muskaan is against Abhira while accusing hence she is more wrong...

https://twitter.com/MiniForCake/status/1704684216494248410?t=u9Der8exg0BijJdbk966aA&s=19

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: focus7

Horrible I would get it if itā€™s after some years, heights of cheapness

Papa papa I wonā€™t to replace you and strike you out of my family asap to reunite my mother with the person who chucked her out of the house when I was in her tummy asap

ŵell Karaiv wanted his father to get together with Sirat even though naira was his real momā€¦ but I suppose Sirat had the same face..so he found it easy to make her his mom.. and here it looks like blood is thicker than water..so abhir wants his biological dad for his mom.. But the father and daughter..karthik,and akshara are weak..they could have stood strong and loyal to their loves..but no they ŵill replace them asap
umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Seems like this is very common thing in all DKP shows. I mean even Muskaan's screaming is because she feels everyone is moving on too quickly. Anuj was right but he misbehaved with FL hence was less acceptable, and Muskaan is against Abhira while accusing hence she is more wrong...

https://twitter.com/MiniForCake/status/1704684216494248410?t=u9Der8exg0BijJdbk966aA&s=19

Yaar Sej...

Mujhe bhi Muskaan ke uper ek TS likhne ka mann kar raha hai...

@focus7: I promise ki main apne fanfiction se focus nahi hataoogi... Just ek chotu sa two parter likhoon?šŸ˜…

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

ŵell Karaiv wanted his father to get together with Sirat even though naira was his real momā€¦ but I suppose Sirat had the same face..so he found it easy to make her his mom.. and here it looks like blood is thicker than water..so abhir wants his biological dad for his mom.. But the father and daughter..karthik,and akshara are weak..they could have stood strong and loyal to their loves..but no they ŵill replace them asap

Karthik didnā€™t replace asap, he mourned and it was not like this for sure . Not within two months of Abhinavā€™s death

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Yaar Sej...

@focus7: I promise ki main apne fanfiction se focus nahi hataoogi... Just ek chotu sa two parter likhoon?šŸ˜…

Haha I am open to new ffs as long as they are completed :)

take your time

PPS. Not like you need my permission lol

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Yaar Sej...

Can't believe Muskaan itni Pasand aa rahi hai... But haan... Even I will continue...

But I may not dive into army era and all.. Because mera dhyaan na phir woh behen par hi jayega.... It can be good full fledged story but not just a drag.

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Indira share your juicy Manish story ka link na.. Woh bhi Muskaan ke liye add karenge

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: focus7

Karthik didnā€™t replace asap, he mourned and it was not like this for sure . Not within two months of Abhinavā€™s death

yes but he eventually did move on with Sirat..but I think it was nairas face that attracted him ..but it was still like within one year..whereas with vedika..Naira was presumed dead for 5 years but he still showed no interest in vedika and after 5 years was still mourning for naira. But here I think they are trying to show that because akshara had a past relationship with abhimanyu and heā€™s abhirs father sheā€™ll move on with abhimanyu..but either wayā€¦ akshara moving on with abhimanyu and karthik moving on with Sirat.ā€™is and was distasteful to many viewers..Sirat was not accepted by many viewers Even though she was the same actress.. I was a kaira fan..and I didnā€™t dislike Sirat..but I was just disappointed that we invested 5 years in kaira and the makers just destroyed that relationship and made karthik move on ..so I was disappointed in all the time I spent on that jodi that wasnā€™t end game šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚