Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

I don’t even feel like commenting after reading posts about today’s ep. I think it’s time take a break from this forum.

I don’t even know why I came back. I think the sudden dip in TRP wanted to see what it was about

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: focus7

Poor abhir and Akshara they are magnet for trouble kya lol

Anyways half half niptalo bhai inka reunion

Yaar jaise Akshara saved Muskaan from goons but Akshara was responsible for that attack on her...

Abhir gets in trouble for being Dr. Birlas son and he will be mahaan for saving himsmiley39

DKP yaar.. Kya kar rahe ho... Anupamaa dekho... Abhi ke liye wahan happy vibes hai

Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Don't get demotivate guys.. somewhere we all know already that whatever rought they will take for jholmates reunion going to cringesmiley22

Yes abhir part was unexpected but still we r here to troll & enjoy comedy so enjoy smiley36

And whatever we try to do some how we come across the update no matter how hard we try to avoide🤷

So just chillsmiley2

1238208 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prapti9

Don't get demotivate guys.. somewhere we all know already that whatever rought they will take for jholmates reunion going to cringesmiley22

Yes abhir part was unexpected but still we r here to troll & enjoy comedy so enjoy smiley36

And whatever we try to do some how we come across the update no matter how hard we try to avoide🤷

So just chillsmiley2

True. I never saw this show regularly bt getting updates what is happening. That's y I didn't want to see the show. This is never ending. I want this show to end even if it is with abhira happy ending.

Bt ye khtm hi ni hota. January k revamp me bi yrkkh ni ja rha 😭😭😭

focus7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prapti9

So just chillsmiley2

I don’t feel bad for abhira tbh, their story is pathetic even reunion so no complaints

I never thought abhir will be okay with this so soon and spear head this whole thing, force this whole thing and not once think about his papa I thought he will be the last person to be on board

Sonali1968 thumbnail

I don’t feel bad for abhira tbh, their story is pathetic even reunion so no complaints

I never thought abhir will be okay with this so soon and spear head this whole thing, force this whole thing and not once think about his papa I thought he will be the last person to be on board

Expectation is wrong dear Abhir will be reason and promoter for this reunion. Somehow i always found him inclined more towards Docman.
shahsb_26 thumbnail

He was seeking papa ke tasveer ki help for reuniting smiley36

focus7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

He was seeking papa ke tasveer ki help for reuniting smiley36

Horrible I would get it if it’s after some years, heights of cheapness

Papa papa I won’t to replace you and strike you out of my family asap to reunite my mother with the person who chucked her out of the house when I was in her tummy asap

Edited by focus7 - 1 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Horrible I would get it if it’s after some years, heights of cheapness

Let's make Muskaan say tell the truth in fan-fiction!

Hypocrites only thinks about Akshara and not Arohi...

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kya ho raha hai yaha?🤔