Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: focus7

I didn’t see the scene nor read updates but if AK got emo cos of latkana proposal , lol she has no taste just like

she didn’t feel emotional, she just left from there.. but seemed to be quite disturbed and tried to avoid AbhiM at hospital until Abhir came and blabbered something.. later she started thinking when Abhir talking to BP about having a perfect family picture.
Susi26 thumbnail

See my problem is with ak moving on with abhiM and not her moving on in general, and another problem is moving in in just two months looks so disgusting and icky. Tho abhira reunion karna hi tha tho after a leap decently karna tha, atleast it won’t be as disgusting,

Exactly, As long as she stayed single after divorce and later going back to Ex is understandable.. but going back to Ex after marrying someone and later falling in love with that someone and after that someone died again going back to the first husband is cringe.. people blamed Abrohi engagement as cringe but this is far worse than that.
1238208 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susi26

But did you see how Ak started thinking after seeing Abhir’s zidd to have a perfect family picture.. I don’t trust this woman.. she will accept the proposal for Abhir.. such a cheap trick by DKP using kid to bring leads together smiley26

This is what I am saying yaar. Hme future PTA hai isi liye Aisa LG rha hai.

AB uska ex husband hai. Memories ko ni bhul skte aur yha to pura din wo uske sath rehti hai, kisi kaam se, uski mother ki health, abhir ka depression, and so on

I believe ki decision uspe forcefully daal rhe hai. AB itna weird behave krega to as friend who puchegi na ki kya hua. Uski family uska beta, sb use realise krana chahta hai. Everyone want ki wo marriage krle and wo Happy rhegi. This is wrong.

Even if hm kisi se pyar krte hai, but we know ki uske sath hmara nature, hmari vibes shi ni hai. To one can deny the marriage idea. Bt ITV me Bina couple k koi story ni hoti

1238208 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susi26

But did you see how Ak started thinking after seeing Abhir’s zidd to have a perfect family picture.. I don’t trust this woman.. she will accept the proposal for Abhir.. such a cheap trick by DKP using kid to bring leads together smiley26

Wese I m not watching the show even clips now. Bt the story is third class.

I don't know how can starplus is hopeful for the business for the same.

focus7 thumbnail

Anupama is another female m, the mother who dumped her child for career, she is expecting the child to be happy about finding the mother after all these years. God that show should end , she has become so annoying

focus7 thumbnail

They don’t even give her space and I can’t even understand abhir. What perfect family! Kid doesn’t even know what his bio dad did to his mom

focus7 thumbnail

They could have just ignored abhinav why even bring his charcha after his death and use him so disgustingly

1238208 thumbnail

They could have just ignored abhinav why even bring his charcha after his death and use him so disgustingly

The discussion is for TRP only. Down trp k baad is week unhone fir uski pic ka SS bda dia, JS ko cheque Dena chahiye inhe to use his pic as parallel lead.

Ab I think hospital me issue hona wala hai to confession bi jaega Is week. Then AA ki aatma aaegi, Gyan degi to move on

Then reunion.

focus7 thumbnail

Poor abhir and Akshara they are magnet for trouble kya lol

Anyways half half niptalo bhai inka reunion

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t even feel like commenting after reading posts about today’s ep. I think it’s time take a break from this forum.