Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

[QUOTE=D3viL]

She can't be MintyPink..thats off limits.. because then she will need to post like you smiley36

[/QUOTE]yes pink is mine 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 I also like and use is blue. So that’s mine too

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Deepika's biggest strength is her charisma and her ability to emote with her eyes, she has a certain grace and poise to her with which she manages to pull of most ridiculous storylines and rise above the script case in point Jawan, her whole are is outrageous on paper but somehow she makes it work.

As for Alia she has no screen presence whatsoeversmiley36she really needs films to revolve around her otherwise she gets easily overshadowed like Ranveer, Varun etc have done in their respective films, she has a fixed nostril flaring template with mandatory rant/break down scenes and there isn't a single standout performance by her where she can communicate with her eyes without looking trollworthysmiley36, she always needs to vocalize her characters' thoughts with lengthy, we'll written dialogues to make her presence felt.

Deepika might not be extraordinary as an actress but her kind of screen presence is rare...

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

When was it abnormal to adore deepika smiley44

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

When was it abnormal to adore deepika smiley44

Well you stole my words
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

OKAY MINTY? SAY OKAY.

Relax, Sammy! You "just" returned from a vacation. Do not make that relaxation redundant. It's okay.smiley36 You are okay. The world is okay.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

If not for her I don’t think I could have survived watching pathaan and jawaan.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I agree Minty Ji.

So long as you don’t ask me to normalise Chandrachur’s shorts in Josh or the idea that Ajay Devgan has sexy and mysterious eyes.

Even reading this sent shivers down my spine

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I couldn't take my eyes off Deepika in Pathan. Insane that so many years after her debut, she still can have that effect.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Have never thought of Deepika as an actor but she was so good in Jawan, especially because she had to carry the jail portion on her own and she did an amazing job

I wonder, how can Atlee use Deepika better than SLB? SLB had her in Padmavat and BM but he was so focused on Ranveer that he didn't care about his titular character

Atlee is a magician smiley1

1159628 thumbnail

Alia is definitely lacking compared to Deepika. Her hype is PR driven and she lacks Charisma and the Superstar aura that Deepika has

Deepika can deliver any type of movie well but Alia is quite limited. I mean just imagine her in a Action movie lol

Overall Bollywood has a serious actress Problem, most actresses who have debuted since 2010 are lackluster compared to 90-2000s actresses