Deepika Ranveer blessed with a baby girl..👶 - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Congratulations to Deepika and Ranveer..πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 days ago

The last few days have been stressful for DP fans.DP and baby have been in the hospital since last Saturday. When SRK visited for the 2nd time with Gauri this time- we were concerned.We started questioning why Mukesh came himself.Usually one of the children visit.Was there a problem?

Last night ,when the entire family visited, we were relieved.Mom and baby are ready to take visitorssmiley4

I have seen the Matriarch and the Billionaire bring their entire family including the then unofficial Radhika to Deepveer wedding Reception.The couple rarely ever step out for other celebrity weddings.The 3 children do.Radhika's family is known to Ranveer's family.I am told by their fans.

Edited by you2 - 4 days ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: you2

The last few days have been stressful for DP fans.DP and baby have been in the hospital since last Saturday. When SRK visited for the 2nd time with Gauri this time- we were concerned.We started questioning why Mukesh came himself.Usually one of the children visit.Was there a problem?

Last night ,when the entire family visited, we were relieved.Mom and baby are ready to take visitorssmiley4

I have seen the Matriarch and the Billionaire bring their entire family including the then unofficial Radhika to Deepveer wedding Reception.The couple rarely ever step out for other celebrity weddings.The 3 children do.Radhika's family is known to Ranveer's family.I am told by their fans.

Good to know all well. Frankly me too was getting a bit concerned so thanks for this post. Hope Deepika and baby are well and healthy. Lots of blessings to them both. smiley27

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I thought DP and baby are home already? Werent there articles about it?

I also got little concerned when Mukesh ambani himself came. Hope mom and baby are healthy and home.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Strangely, I wasn't worried one moment before reading these comments...

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Deepika"s little angel turned out to be lucky for me.. I got my very first engager badge...πŸ˜‡

Thank you commentators...πŸ₯³

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

I had this doubt but was scared to ask why she is still in the hospital. Good to know she is fine.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

I am guessing she had c-section.

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hope baby girl and mommy are both doing well.
I can’t wait to see the couple with their newborn pictures smiley27smiley27

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Do we have any news on when are they coming back to home?