Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

seriously why? sorry but the state of current Indian team is just dismal..and also Virat - Idk why people idolize him as well..I really miss Dhoni so bad..he was the one who held the whole team together and achieved it all and yet never showed any ghamand..meanwhile Virat and his snooty wife act like everyone around them are insects..spotted them in London and they were just OBNOXIOUS to say the least! Hope they cover that part too in the biopic then..about how high handed he is with his fans..!

really? I don’t like virat at All but from whatever little I’ve see of him interacting with fans he seems very cordial towards them.

Maybe in company of his nakchiri wife he acts all snooty

JustWandering thumbnail

Originally posted by: ohophelia

Nah, they need someone mouthy to play Virat, with the right accent and diction.

Someone well versed in MC-BC gali galoch. I hate to say this but Kartik Aryan would fit right in among the actors in Bollywood today. He has also got the same height and build as Virat.

Pre nose job and skin tone alteration virat can be played by Vicky and post aesthetic procedures virat can be played by karthik smiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: JustWandering

really? I don’t like virat at All but from whatever little I’ve see of him interacting with fans he seems very cordial towards them.

Maybe in company of his nakchiri wife he acts all snooty

maybe it is Anushka's doing..he was in the tube and was behaving all weird..obviously there were plenty of Indians around..but he was just refusing to take pics..then dont come in tube bhai..you can afford to drive around in a limo in London..if you are so high handed around the crowd? I get that they are protective towards their daughter..but nobody was harassing them..people were politely asking for autographs, not even selfies..since they dont like taking too many selfies..and yet he refused to entertain anyone
JustWandering thumbnail

maybe it is Anushka's doing..he was in the tube and was behaving all weird..obviously there were plenty of Indians around..but he was just refusing to take pics..then dont come in tube bhai..you can afford to drive around in a limo in London..if you are so high handed around the crowd? I get that they are protective towards their daughter..but nobody was harassing them..people were politely asking for autographs, not even selfies..since they dont like taking too many selfies..and yet he refused to entertain anyone

smiley11

did they have any security personnel around them?

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

smiley11

did they have any security personnel around them?

strangely they dint smiley3 but some nannies were there..for the baby.
JustWandering thumbnail

strangely they dint smiley3 but some nannies were there..for the baby.

like you said, itna bhav khana hai tu private gaari mein ghoomo… this Anushka always had holier than thou attitude… they both should know it’s the same public, they are showing attitude to, who makes them…

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

seriously why? sorry but the state of current Indian team is just dismal..and also Virat - Idk why people idolize him as well..I really miss Dhoni so bad..he was the one who held the whole team together and achieved it all and yet never showed any ghamand..meanwhile Virat and his snooty wife act like everyone around them are insects..spotted them in London and they were just OBNOXIOUS to say the least! Hope they cover that part too in the biopic then..about how high handed he is with his fans..!

Virat is a remarkable player. He is in the top ten of players in world cricket who have scored most number of runs in all formats of cricket. The only two other Indian cricketers in the list are Tendulkar and Dravid. And he's still very much playing. He's an exceptional player on field who had a bad spell for few years, but he's not a good team player. That's why his captaincy never sat right with the team.

I don't like Anushka and was kind of over them as any sort of celebrities when the garbage pick up scene happened. Their behavior with their daughter being papped is also off putting and snobbish. I don't care for them. That aside, if the biopic is to his merit as a cricketer, then why not. Their personal lives should not colour their professional lives.

Edited by ohophelia - 1 years ago
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pre nose job and skin tone alteration virat can be played by Vicky and post aesthetic procedures virat can be played by karthik smiley36

Really Vicky? I've seen Virat's pre surgery and pre grooming pics and there's not much resemblance between him and Vicky. Besides, their body build is entirely different. Vicky would suit more Shikhar or R Ashwin.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Virat's story is as inspiring as it gets but it's too early.....

JustWandering thumbnail

Originally posted by: ohophelia

Really Vicky? I've seen Virat's pre surgery and pre grooming pics and there's not much resemblance between him and Vicky. Besides, their body build is entirely different. Vicky would suit more Shikhar or R Ashwin.

someone here commented Vicky 😂 tu Mainay iss leay keh diya 😂

Post nose job and glutathione kohli are two diff people 🤣