Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

They really need to change her writing credits to Zanjabeel Apa ki Factory.

Assembly line mai mass production ho rahi hai.

In true Oprah style, Zanjabeel is like You get a script. You get a script and You get a script. EVerybody gets a script.

She is like sabko miley ga 😂🤣

Sab line main lag jao

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Yes Sehar ki favorite writer i wish this drama is written by Salaqain Abbas

His name is :Saqlain (means humans and jinn) . What did he write before?

Zinjabeel was once a great writer.. I think now she has a team which writes for her.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

His name is :Saqlain (means humans and jinn) . What did he write before?

Zanjabeel was once a great writer.. I think now she has a team which writes for her.

He wrote khaie and namak haram

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

He wrote khaie and namak haram

So you like thrillers.

Imran Nazeer used to write good thrillers . But he disappeared like other wonderfull writers: Sarwat Nazeer , Faiza Iftikhar , and even Zafar Miraj who is writing little scripts lately.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

So you like thrillers.

Imran Nazeer used to write good thrillers . But he disappeared like other wonderfull writers: Sarwat Nazeer , Faiza Iftikhar , and even Zafar Miraj who is writing little scripts lately.

Yes even I like romance similar to BRKRJ BTW Zafar mairaj is coming back with Mann Jogi which is a romantic thriller one and Faiza Iftikhar is my all time favourite writer alongside Parisa Siddiqui she wrote rom coms in a perfect way

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Yes even I like romance similar to BRKRJ BTW Zafar mairaj is coming back with Mann Jogi which is a romantic thriller one and Faiza Iftikhar is my all time favourite writer alongside Parisa Siddiqui she wrote rom coms in a perfect way

I too like romantic dramas.. but I never watched any of Parisa Siddiqi dramas. Also not all romantic dramas hold my interest. I prefer love after marriage , hate_love stories, and love after friendship types of romance , one sided love stories.. Love at the first sight romance I like only : Khuda Aur Mohabbat and Dil E Bekhabar. smiley9

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

I too like romantic dramas.. but I never watched any of Parisa Siddiqi dramas. Also not all romantic dramas hold my interest. I prefer love after marriage , hate_love stories, and love after friendship types of romance , one sided love stories.. Love at the first sight romance I like only : Khuda Aur Mohabbat and Dil E Bekhabar. smiley9

Love after marriage concept is indianaised i remember watching WTHA with the same concept also Usman should try something new he's always stick with romantic roles i want he should take Syed Jibran's route where he did varieties of character even he should comedy roles also so sad he rejected kala doriya

Anyways Parisa Siddiqui dramas are really amazing atleast she listen to fans similar to khaie writer and rehana aftab you try BRKRJ you'll love it

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

ARY Version Of Fitrat smiley11smiley11

https://www.facebook.com/arydigital.tv/videos/2233603890338367/?app=fbl

I couldn't Expect From Hareem, Nauman Sir and Sawera Mam