Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: bips

I find the show so real in some places...

Like farhad can understand that hi is mom needs to see a doctor but not realize that he needs therapy most of all.. Or feeling like a loser and not seeing how he can stop being one

Like kiran having enough defiance to let farhad handle pakwaan so her dad's Legacy is not sold but still staying in abusive marriage bec that is what she has been taught..

On the other hand is freeya who has a complete different upbringing and doesn't take a second to walk out bec she was raised confident.. And at times it almost seems that she can't understand farhaads insecurities bec she never had to personally deal with it

... I like that they are so flawed bec people essentially don't change... They know they want to change their life but for that they need to change themselves and that is toughest part of it all.

It became a toxic drama nowadays it's just Jalan 2.0 as Farhad Became Nisha

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

at least he admitted as per precap about his faults...like he knew the accident will lead to having things be finished bbetween the duo..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrmW8ghT8Jg&ab_channel=ARYDigitalHD

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Looks Like Fahad Sir Is So Happy To See This Drama Getting Ruined Now Freya and Farhaad got Separated

👇🏻👇🏻

https://youtu.be/zrmW8ghT8Jg?si=Lc_f1wbTlC51ilSY

the fight scene between them was really bad . Realistically they shouldn’t comeback from this but they probably will get back together in the end
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

the fight scene between them was really bad . Realistically they shouldn’t comeback from this but they probably will get back together in the end

IA..but drama makers these days on every channel serving happy endings left, right and centre with no logic or sense. I'm guessing this will go mannat murad 2.0 way too...

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

IA..but drama makers these days on every channel serving happy endings left, right and centre with no logic or sense. I'm guessing this will go mannat murad 2.0 way too...

I found it very similar to Sadqay Tumhare And Jalan

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Breaking News

BRKRJ To Go Off Air On June Kabhi Mein Kabhi Tum Will Replace The Show smiley19

Breaking News

BRKRJ To Go Off Air On June Kabhi Mein Kabhi Tum Will Replace The Show smiley19

That's good na it will not get drag

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

That's good na it will not get drag

But I'm sad about this news btw fahad has did dirty to BRKRJ first they ruined it now he's replacing the drama with his own show BTW I Wanted Jiya Jaye Na to Replace BRKRJ But Alas smiley19

Edited by anikamathur - 4 months ago

But I'm sad about this news btw fahad has did dirty to BRKRJ first they ruined it now he's replacing the drama with his own show BTW I Wanted Jiya Jaye Na to Replace BRKRJ But Alas smiley19

I watched the recent episode, i don't have think so that it got ruined. Shadi ky baad masley hojaty hain. They are showing reality

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I watched the recent episode, i don't have think so that it got ruined. Shadi ky baad masley hojaty hain. They are showing reality

Nahi chahiye aisi reality I wanted a fun type show badzaat type I thought BRKRJ will be similar to badzaat but they made it as jalan 2.0

Also on a edit note I will still blame fahad mustafa for ruining BRKRJ and it wasn't a reality it's a toxicity

Edited by anikamathur - 4 months ago