Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: stardust2011

I hope the makers continue to dig deeper unto Farhaad's character and let us see his inner turmoil from his perspective than others. I can see why Farhaad is behaving the way he is..he is getting tested in all fronts and he is being expected to do a lot things against his wishes. His dad's business, his mom's drama, his lack of career and now Kiran's problem will also come up. Although Freeya is being as supportive as she can, he is unable to see it all because he is at his pessimistic best. Stress is getting onto him and he is unable to cope with everything thats happening. This is a true representation and hence im liking this part. Freeya is also trying her best to manage all the pressure and her threshold has also been crossed today, which is also justified. This is quite close to what happens in real life when people get married. It is not always fairytale and happily ever afters.

Unfortunately, yup this is close to reality. People do behave like that out of stress and depression. Tho, this is not a right way but depression main dimaagh saath nhi deta and this is what exactly happening with farhaad. But he has to overcome his insecurites, he has to buckle up and try to clear all this mess. Hopefully they will handle his character carefully.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Looks Like Fahad Sir Is So Happy To See This Drama Getting Ruined Now Freya and Farhaad got Separated

👇🏻👇🏻

https://youtu.be/zrmW8ghT8Jg?si=Lc_f1wbTlC51ilSY

Edited by anikamathur - 4 months ago
Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Looks Like Fahad Sir Is So Happy To See This Drama Getting Ruined Now Freya and Farhaad got Separated

👇🏻👇🏻

https://youtu.be/zrmW8ghT8Jg?si=Lc_f1wbTlC51ilSY

Love story me separation track to aata hi hai, isme naya kuch nahi hai.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Love story me separation track to aata hi hai, isme naya kuch nahi hai.

And that track makes me quit this drama

Hatimoon thumbnail

And that track makes me quit this drama

Ab last ke 3-4 episodes dekh lena smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Ab last ke 3-4 episodes dekh lena smiley36

So BRKRJ has 33 Episodes ?

Hatimoon thumbnail

So BRKRJ has 33 Episodes ?

No idk but agar tumhe separation track pasand nahi hai to ab aage ke saare episodes skip kar dena aur last ke 3-4 episodes dekh lena.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

No idk but agar tumhe separation track pasand nahi hai to ab aage ke saare episodes skip kar dena aur last ke 3-4 episodes dekh lena.

Acha thanks

stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Farhaad's mom is so toxic. I wish Farhaad sees through her.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I find the show so real in some places...

Like farhad can understand that hi is mom needs to see a doctor but not realize that he needs therapy most of all.. Or feeling like a loser and not seeing how he can stop being one

Like kiran having enough defiance to let farhad handle pakwaan so her dad's Legacy is not sold but still staying in abusive marriage bec that is what she has been taught..

On the other hand is freeya who has a complete different upbringing and doesn't take a second to walk out bec she was raised confident.. And at times it almost seems that she can't understand farhaads insecurities bec she never had to personally deal with it

... I like that they are so flawed bec people essentially don't change... They know they want to change their life but for that they need to change themselves and that is toughest part of it all.