Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

So they aren't mentioning no. 1 in 93 countries now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maybe someone had little common sense. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Two floppies in the same month πŸ€£I’m loving this summer already. WHAT JHUMKA?

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: melody442

Would really like source and explanation of this chart.As per the tweet, 93 written against Heart of stone is the no.of countries where it's trending at 1.Then by same logic, 73 is the no of countries where What men want is trending  at 1, Hidden strike is trending at 1 in 64 countries and so on. Just adding these 3 rows give number of countries as 230 and if we add all the rows, number of countries in world exceeds 400.How amazing πŸ’–

Another measure of ridiculousness of this data is that Squid Game, the most popular Netflix franchise ever,was  declared a global hit when it trended at 1 in 80 countries for which it took around 2 weeks and it's success was being reported by all major media houses around the world. At the peak of its popularity, it was trending at 1 in 94 countries and that's the most amount of success a Netflix show has ever seen. 

But trust the power of Alia Bhatt's stardom to almost beat Squid Game in 2 days. Give it 2 more days, I am sure it would trend at 1 in 180 countries (or maybe even 400 countries, who knows) ☺️

You're expecting way too much integrity and logic from the Bhattwood world. Anything to prop up the alleged saviour of BW. 

As for your first point, I suppose the countries in each list are non mutually exclusive. That's how it makes sense to have the actual count of countries 160+ to 170 at most where Netflix is actively streamed. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail

Already started with damage control for the flop of her HW debut πŸ˜†

Next headline, she'll be the first female Bond. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Most action-genres of this type, don't seem to require much dialogue. 

Moreover, Alia only had a supporting role in this movie as a 'hacker girl' ... 

a character meant to be stealthy, hidden and somewhat unknown. 

3.8/5

3.0 for scenery & action sequences 

0.8 for minimal dialogue required 

Don't care about what you're trying to pull here. 

I said what I said and it's my review. Go be passive aggressive somewhere else. 

melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

All things aside, I am happy that Alia did this project. It exposed her mediocrity as an actor and lack of screen presence unless the script is curated to bring her character in spot light and cater to her limited strengths. 

Without the mentorship of KJo, cherry picked projects,and media manipulation to create her exaggerated hype, she wouldn't stand any chance to last this long on her merit. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: melody442

All things aside, I am happy that Alia did this project. It exposed her mediocrity as an actor and lack of screen presence unless the script is curated to bring her character in spot light and cater to her limited strengths. 

Without the mentorship of KJo, cherry picked projects,and media manipulation to create her exaggerated hype, she wouldn't stand any chance to last this long on her merit. 

True

She was so so BAD that i was shocked and everytime she would speak her lines, i was thinking if she really is in a HW movie or on KWK..her english is so so bad. it is cringe and before anyone even attacks me..i am fully entitled to criticize her english coz she is acting in a HW movie..she should better improve her language skills and that awful diction if she wants any career at all in HW..i am surprised how she was even approved and was not put in workshops to improve her language skills..just embarrassing..so so embarrassing man!

really i applaud PC man..she is so so good esp her language skills and dialogue delivery..no wonder they can only inspire to be where she is in HW..

I, in a way, was one of those who got tricked as well..i thought SOTY was her 1st movie and she can never be that bad again no matter what role but oh boy..thanks to bramastra and now this..she is exposed..you don't see actors like VB, Konkona, tabu mess it up like this..Alia receives praise which puts her in this league..she has only proved through this one that she is definitely not and this insane praise through the indian media and her PR needs to take a rest now..