Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Alia already stayed alive and kicking in Bollywood for good 10 yrs now , that’s mostly the lifetime of Bollywood actresses at top anyways. She did it all by age 30😆she can chill now and experiment movies, roles now , 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Btw saw the movie last night , terrible 😆aloo was the best thing in this terrible movie 😃alia bhat pls  don’t run after Hollywood , you won’t  gain much like many other Bollywood 😆

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cougarTown

True

She was so so BAD that i was shocked and everytime she would speak her lines, i was thinking if she really is in a HW movie or on KWK..her english is so so bad. it is cringe and before anyone even attacks me..i am fully entitled to criticize her english coz she is acting in a HW movie..she should better improve her language skills and that awful diction if she wants any career at all in HW..i am surprised how she was even approved and was not put in workshops to improve her language skills..just embarrassing..so so embarrassing man!

really i applaud PC man..she is so so good esp her language skills and dialogue delivery..no wonder they can only inspire to be where she is in HW..

I, in a way, was one of those who got tricked as well..i thought SOTY was her 1st movie and she can never be that bad again no matter what role but oh boy..thanks to bramastra and now this..she is exposed..you don't see actors like VB, Konkona, tabu mess it up like this..Alia receives praise which puts her in this league..she has only proved through this one that she is definitely not and this insane praise through the indian media and her PR needs to take a rest now..

An orphan girl from Pune isn't supposed to have good diction? 😃

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

An orphan girl from Pune isn't supposed to have good diction? 😃

did I see vidya mess up English ? I kind of make it a habit to avoid vidya 😆