Aarya FF Ore Piya

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Hello everyone...! Here is the Intro of the story Aarya FF Ore PiyaπŸ’ž. Hope you like it....😊

INTRODUCTION :

Aarti Trivedi : ( Kratika Sengar )

A simple yet Strong girl, lives in Chennai. She has taken all the responsibilities of her grandfather and house. She has no one except her grandfather. She loves dancing and working as a Dance teacher in a private Dance School.

Satyendra Trivedi : ( Prakash Raj )

Aarti's Grandfather. A kind hearted person. Always ready to help others. After his son and Daughter-in-law died, Aarti is everything for him. He is always worried for Aarti. He wants someone who love her and protect her. Who will be with her Forever.

Yash Pratap Scindia : (Gurmeet Choudhary)

Well.... His character is a mystery. πŸ˜‰

Guys I need HELP from you... I want to post pictures with this story.... But I can't do it. Please someone guide me posting pictures.....

Edited by Sidhhiti - 9 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Aarya FF Ore PiyaπŸ’ž

PROLOGUE :

Chennai....Night.... πŸŒƒ

In a dance competition....

The stage was decorated beautifully and the ground was filled with people.

A 23 years old girl came to the stage. Everyone clapped. Some children were shouting her name.

The girl started her performance...

O re Piya....haaye... Ore piya....

Her face came to the light and she started dancing. She looked gorgeous. Everyone was mesmerized by her beauty and Dance....

The expression.... The gress.....the dance was fabulous and her beauty was adding more in her dance.

At last The Performance was finished. Everyone gave her standing ovation πŸ‘. Audience was mesmerized by her beauty and Dance.

It was the time to declare the Winner. The host came on the stage.

The same girl was holding her breath. She was nervous.

A little boy who was standing near her, hold her hand and said....

"Don't worry Didi.... You will Win. "

" More than the Trophy...I need the 50,000/-  money Chhotu..." She said tensed. πŸ˜²

"And the Winner is....."

" The Chennai girl....Ms. Aarti Trivedi...."

Everyone clapped....πŸ‘

Children jumped in happiness πŸ₯³. Aarti smiled in relief. πŸ˜Š

She took prize πŸ† and thanked everyone...

At the same time a pair of eyes πŸ‘€ were watching her without blink. And that person had a smile on his face.😊

Guys I like South India and South Indian movies, so I put the city as Chennai. Hope you like it....

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Please  continue  next chpt waiting  to know  more

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Will update chapter 1 today.

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Good! I hope Yash is not some arrogant and emotionless jerk πŸ˜‚πŸ€ž

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Not at all that type. You will know soon... Thanks for reading...😊

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Aarya FF Ore PiyaπŸ’ž

CHAPTER - 1 :

Chennai... Morning......

"Daduuuu....."

Aarti shouted....

Satyendra looked at her horrified. She is standing in front of him with an angry face.

Satyendra gulped in fear. Then he gave her a cheesy smile which was looking horrible.

"Don't give me that smile.. You are looking like ghost from a horror movie. "

She said still angry.

His smile dropped.

"Aarti"

"No.. don't you dare...drop that...sweet..."

She warned and her dadu keep that sweet back to the plate, which he was planning to steal.

"You have high sugar problems... Dr. told you not to have sweets and you... " She said disappointed.

"Sorry beta.. I just wanted to taste a bit.." Satyendra said.

" No... Now go back. I have kept your tea on your table....drink it and go to the shop...", She said.

"Okay Meri Maa..." He said and kissed her forehead.

Aarti smiled.

Both the grandfather and daughter were living happily. No matter how much problem they are facing, they always try to be happy....

Before...they were rich.... They have lots of property... But now they only have a house....A small shop... They have an old car. And no servants.... Only a driver who was working for Satyendra since 20 years...

He is loyal to Satyendra. Sometimes was unable to pay his salary. But he never left the job.. His name is Raamu.

Satyendra is a good person. He lost most of his property by helping people. That's why all the villagers respect him and love Aarti very much.

Aarti loves her dadu very much and want to give him a comfortable life. She is working as a Dance teacher in a private school. And also doing some online jobs while handling a small shops.

It's not enough for their living. But they managed.

Everyone loves Aarti and Satyendra...but there are also some people who hate them. You will know about them later....

Evening...

After finishing her school Aarti was coming back home, but in the middle of the road her scooty broke down.

" Ohh God " , She said and started walking to reach the garage nearby.

She heard a jeep horn from behind....

She turned and felt disgust to see the person.

"Where are you going Aarti-Ji....,come... I'll drop you in my jeep...why are you torturing your soft feet...", One boy come out from the jeep and said.

Some of his friends are with him.

Aarti ignored them started walking...but that boy came in front of her...

"Oh.... you are always ignoring me like this. Why Aarti-Ji. You know how much I care about you." That boy said smirking. 

"Prashant... leave my way. I don't have time to talk with you. " Aarti replied.

"Uff...this anger... that's why Prashant Reddy lost his heart on you " He said smirking.

" Prashant...I said leave.." she warned.

" Ok ok... But I must say you are the only one in this village....who is perfect for me....you have guts to answer Prashant Reddy.... remember one thing Aarti-Ji.... Sooner or later you are going to accept my proposal." Prashant said with an evil smirk.😊l

"Not even in your dream..." Aarti said walking away.

Prashant looked at her retreating figure.

" Haaye...I was flat on you because you are the only one girl who didn't fall for my charm....and I want you at any cost..." Prashant said to himself.

"I don't think she will agree with your proposal Prashant...she is...."

Before his friend could complete his sentence, Prashant grabbed his collar in anger....

" Prashant never failed... you got that...? She she has to agree.... By hook or crook..." Prashant said in anger.

Prashant is the son of Jayant Reddy... The richest person in the village. Prashant is an egoistic person. He always want to get everything.

1 year ago he came back to village completing his study. Almost every girl in the is flat on him because of his money....

But Prashant saw Aarti and liked her. He proposed her, but she refused, and never give any attention.

It hurt his ego and now he is determined to get Aarti in every possible way but failed.... because she's not like other girls.

But Prashant is still trying....He is even searching ways to trap Aarti's Grandfather so he can pressure him to make Aarti marry him.

Satyendra knew it. That is why he is worried for Aarti. Because he has now no money or strength to protect his princess.

He knows Prashant and Jayant are cruel people. They will do anything to get what they want. So he always praying to God to send someone for her.

Actually Aarti is in deep danger right now, but she is unaware of it. Let's see what will happen.

Next chapter :-

Aarti meets YashπŸ˜ƒ.

Sorry guys... I wanted to add Yash and Aarti's meeting in this chapter, but it is being so lengthy so... I'll add him in chapter 2... Tomorrow...! 

SillySoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidhhiti

Not at all that type. You will know soon... Thanks for reading...😊

Then I'm waiting for his entry 😍

SillySoni thumbnail

Wishing it's a love at first sight for Yash Aarti when they meet🀞

tatum86 thumbnail